Moonlight on SyFy - next marathon November 10, 2011

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Moonlight on SyFy - next marathon November 10, 2011

Post by redwinter101 »

As I'm sure you all know, Sci Fi starts airing re-runs on January 23rd.

Here's a link to the Moonlight section of their site:

http://www.scifi.com/moonlight/

I'm a little concerned that their episode listing is out of order (and apparently they're showing an episode called Fleur de Lisa. Sigh.) but here's hoping they pull in some new fans.

Red
Last edited by Lilly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Reason: updated for next marathon

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Re: Moonlight on Sci Fi

Post by Kelly »

redwinter101 wrote:As I'm sure you all know, Sci Fi starts airing re-runs on January 23rd.

Here's a link to the Moonlight section of their site:

http://www.scifi.com/moonlight/

I'm a little concerned that their episode listing is out of order (and apparently they're showing an episode called Fleur de Lisa. Sigh.) but here's hoping they pull in some new fans.

Red
I suppose they got it mixed up with Mona Lisa. ;) However, at least they're doing better than the WB site. In their summary of ML, they said that Mick St. John was a P.I in NEW YORK!! And they created the show :lol:
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Don't these people ever *watch* their own shows?

Bizarre

Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

redwinter101 wrote:Don't these people ever *watch* their own shows?

Bizarre
Obviously not...otherwise we'd have a season 2. But it's probably best not to open that can of worms :roll:

eris
Sire

Post by eris »

Bizarre
Remember this is Sci-Fi -- the same network that jerked the plug on the longest running American science fiction series in history when it was still at full steam in favor of an experimental one.

Now I LOVE Eureka (I bought it off Itunes), but let me tell you a little something about Stargate SG-1 for those of you unfamiliar with it. You think ML fans are rabid? They aren't even in the same weight class. And SG-1 has to have snuck the BEST dig at TPTB into their show EVER!!! Watch the clip and listen to the dialogue.

Remember: The "program" "Stargate" on the Sci-Fi "network" pulled that network out of the hole. It was replaced by "Eureka".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPt3Cgvrjy4
Kelly
Rogue vampire

Post by Kelly »

eris wrote:

Bizarre
Remember this is Sci-Fi -- the same network that jerked the plug on the longest running American science fiction series in history when it was still at full steam in favor of an experimental one.

Now I LOVE Eureka (I bought it off Itunes), but let me tell you a little something about Stargate SG-1 for those of you unfamiliar with it. You think ML fans are rabid? They aren't even in the same weight class. And SG-1 has to have snuck the BEST dig at TPTB into their show EVER!!! Watch the clip and listen to the dialogue.

Remember: The "program" "Stargate" on the Sci-Fi "network" pulled that network out of the hole. It was replaced by "Eureka".

Now THAT was genius! Loved it!

mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

eris wrote:

Bizarre

I have the whole d*mn collection of Stargate SG-1 on DVD. Loved that show to death!! :mrgreen:

I can't even imagine how out of order they will show Moonlight??!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

mitzie
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

In the forum, there is a thread called Moonlight Sister Boards... that's the one that has links to fansites...

That's the one I had seen last week, anyway...

IF y'all are wanting to link there... you SEEM to be doing just fine without it... ;)
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Thanks, Grace. I'll pass it along to P.

Red

alyssa
Kostan Industries intern

Post by alyssa »

I am soooo excited about this, I can't even tell you the amount of times I have seen them advertise it. I have been flipping the channel back and forth since Friday night and they keep airing the commercial, they are doing a much better job of promoting it then CBS ever did....I'm just saying.
Alyssa...officially lost in the Moonlight
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

redwinter101 wrote:As I'm sure you all know, Sci Fi starts airing re-runs on January 23rd.
OMG, really!?!!

:lol: J/K.

I can't believe that starting this Friday, we'll all be glued to the TV again. I hope and pray they don't cut stuff out, because Sci-Fi is really bad about cutting shows to put in more commercials. :roll:
*Christy*

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

So when my husband caught me watching SciFi channel and I told him I was just trying to catch the ML promo, he decided I'm way past crazy. (Shouldn't he have noticed that before now?)

Lucky
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

librarian_7 wrote:So when my husband caught me watching SciFi channel and I told him I was just trying to catch the ML promo, he decided I'm way past crazy. (Shouldn't he have noticed that before now?)

Lucky

He was probably in denial but it's a good thing you've finally clocked him with reality... some of these husbands just cling to their delusions...he'll be a healthier, happier man once he learns to embrace his wife's "crazy"... (special ellipsis just for you, btw)... ;)

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

wpgrace wrote: He was probably in denial but it's a good thing you've finally clocked him with reality... some of these husbands just cling to their delusions...he'll be a healthier, happier man once he learns to embrace his wife's "crazy"... (special ellipsis just for you, btw)... ;)
According to a certain Mr. O'Loughlin, the proper term is "craaaaaaaaaaaaazy." I'm just sayin'...
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

allegrita wrote:
wpgrace wrote: He was probably in denial but it's a good thing you've finally clocked him with reality... some of these husbands just cling to their delusions...he'll be a healthier, happier man once he learns to embrace his wife's "crazy"... (special ellipsis just for you, btw)... ;)
According to a certain Mr. O'Loughlin, the proper term is "craaaaaaaaaaaaazy." I'm just sayin'...

I stand corrected by a certain Mr. O'Loughlin... ;)

You cool with that change, Lucky?

And thank you, Alle, for bringing Alex into this conversation... he really fits, quite conveniently, just about anywhere, eh?

Return to “100% Moonlight”