Moonlight on SyFy - next marathon November 10, 2011

alyssa
Kostan Industries intern

Re: Moonlight on Sci Fi

Post by alyssa »

librarian_7 wrote:So when my husband caught me watching SciFi channel and I told him I was just trying to catch the ML promo, he decided I'm way past crazy. (Shouldn't he have noticed that before now?)

Lucky

at least I am not the only one who's husband thinks they have lost it, this makes me feel much better
Alyssa...officially lost in the Moonlight
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

librarian_7 wrote:So when my husband caught me watching SciFi channel and I told him I was just trying to catch the ML promo, he decided I'm way past crazy. (Shouldn't he have noticed that before now?)

Lucky
Ummm...are you sure he didn't notice this before?? I'm just sayin'.... :shock:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

I am sooo excited!!!! Moonlight begins tonight on Sci-Fi...Woo-hoo!!!!

*screaming wildly as I jump up and down* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mitzie
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

Tonight, tonight!!! It's gonna be tonight!!!

*jumps up and down with mitzie*
*Christy*

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Just popping in to wish all those of you in the US with Sci Fi a very, very happy Moonlight Friday!!!

(God it feels good to be able to post that :D )

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

(Alle takes off her mod hat)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(Alle puts on her mod hat)
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

HAPPY MOONLIGHT DAY!!

I just emailed everyone I could think of to let them know the show is back on tonight. Hope they actually sit down and watch it.
*Christy*

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I watched Sci Fi for hours last Saturday just to catch the promo. Now I want to watch TNT to see dvd commercial
skyeeblue
Kostan Industries intern

Post by skyeeblue »

I am very excited about Moonlight on Scifi.. but I will be at an Oyster Party tonight which may be good. I don't know if I am yet ready to watch. I have not been able to watch any of the episodes in the last few months.. I know crazy but I am still way out there emotionally about this.. Just wonder if anyone else was feeling this way.
Av by the awsome SS....and my beautiful banner by Eris.
VampFan5
Rogue vampire

Post by VampFan5 »

moonlight_vixen wrote:

Lucky
It's okay my husband knows he married an obsessive compulsive, creative, control freak. He's my enabler in my addiction to Moonlight. He bought me an iPod touch so I could watch the episodes all the time and is even making this evening a date by making sure the kids are in bed by 9 and rubbing my feet while watching SciFi and making desert. I think he's a keeper.

VampFan5
Travis and the Tar Pit Tails.....a story by VampFan5
skyeeblue
Kostan Industries intern

Post by skyeeblue »

VampFan5 wrote:
moonlight_vixen wrote:

Lucky
It's okay my husband knows he married an obsessive compulsive, creative, control freak. He's my enabler in my addiction to Moonlight. He bought me an iPod touch so I could watch the episodes all the time and is even making this evening a date by making sure the kids are in bed by 9 and rubbing my feet while watching SciFi and making desert. I think he's a keeper.

VampFan5
Wow yeah he is a keeper.. "jealous"
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

skyeeblue wrote:I am very excited about Moonlight on Scifi.. but I will be at an Oyster Party tonight which may be good. I don't know if I am yet ready to watch. I have not been able to watch any of the episodes in the last few months.. I know crazy but I am still way out there emotionally about this.. Just wonder if anyone else was feeling this way.

Oh Sweetie... I watch the eps alllll the time. I watched along with the discussion group over at ML4E... or whatever... and had a great time discussing with the group, but then I did not get to do that the first time around, as I hadn't found the show right away. But Sonata is the tough one for me to see. I very rarely watch that one, and even several of the folks in the discussion group said the same thing about that one. Still emotional on that one.

But I like watching the other 15 eps... the show really is most enjoyable and the progression of Mick and Beth is fun... I particularly enjoy the Coraline episodes; I think those were very well written. Yes it still makes me sad AND ticks me off. But watching the eps actually calms me down. Mick's voice is very calming and the idea that, cancel the show as they did, I can still watch the 16 eps as much as I want, calms me down.

TNT is advertising the dvd? WOuld they not run commercials for the DVD on SciFi during the show, don't you think? I mean if they really want to actually SELL the DVD...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
skyeeblue
Kostan Industries intern

Post by skyeeblue »

wpgrace wrote:
skyeeblue wrote:I am very excited about Moonlight on Scifi.. but I will be at an Oyster Party tonight which may be good. I don't know if I am yet ready to watch. I have not been able to watch any of the episodes in the last few months.. I know crazy but I am still way out there emotionally about this.. Just wonder if anyone else was feeling this way.

Oh Sweetie... I watch the eps alllll the time. I watched along with the discussion group over at ML4E... or whatever... and had a great time discussing with the group, but then I did not get to do that the first time around, as I hadn't found the show right away. But Sonata is the tough one for me to see. I very rarely watch that one, and even several of the folks in the discussion group said the same thing about that one. Still emotional on that one.

But I like watching the other 15 eps... the show really is most enjoyable and the progression of Mick and Beth is fun... I particularly enjoy the Coraline episodes; I think those were very well written. Yes it still makes me sad AND ticks me off. But watching the eps actually calms me down. Mick's voice is very calming and the idea that, cancel the show as they did, I can still watch the 16 eps as much as I want, calms me down.

TNT is advertising the dvd? WOuld they not run commercials for the DVD on SciFi during the show, don't you think? I mean if they really want to actually SELL the DVD...

You know its strange I thought it was not going to bother me much and then I watched Fever and started crying and did not watch anymore of the episodes.
I hope Scifi will advertise the DVD set!
Anyway you are so lucky they have not bothered you but one.
VampFan5
Rogue vampire

Post by VampFan5 »

skyeeblue wrote:
wpgrace wrote:

You know its strange I thought it was not going to bother me much and then I watched Fever and started crying and did not watch anymore of the episodes.
I hope Scifi will advertise the DVD set!
Anyway you are so lucky they have not bothered you but one.
It hurts too if I think about the show not being on anymore. I used to get teary eyed when I would hear Gavin Rossdale's Love Remains the Same. I don't know what's wrong with me. I keep telling myself it was just a TV show, but it captured a part of my heart that I'm not ready to let go of just yet.

VampFan5
Travis and the Tar Pit Tails.....a story by VampFan5
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Me too :(

I didn't re-watch any episodes for *months* and have only recently started watching again. It's lovely coming to them after a break though - so fresh and new and lovely, all over again.

I'm sure I'll "get over" Moonlight at some point. In about 2050....

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson

Return to “100% Moonlight”