ML behind-the-scenes and production shots!

mwj01
Courtesan

Re: ML behind-the-scenes and test shots!

Post by mwj01 »

SirenSong wrote: More great pics! Thanks, Christy! :rose:

What a great pic of Jordan and Sophia! Don't they just look adorable together! Awwww! :hug:
It is a cute pic! They look like a real couple there.

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

Sensational! It's so exciting to see new stuff! Thankyou thankyou!!
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

LOVE the one with Sophia and Jordan! Too adorable for words! Here are some more I saved.

Aaaand, here are a couple of pics they put up of Alex's fangs.

*Christy*

VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

Like WG, I too have been watching the Moonlight stuff on ebay. And those teeth, well the final sale price was $2,427.40!!!! :confused2: If Alex ever gets down on his luck acting (Bob forbid!), he could make molds of his teeth and sell them on ebay to compensate his income. :snicker: Egads, can you image what a lock of hair or an actual henley would sell for on ebay?!

Hopefully, the link still works:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3DWatching
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

Those are awesome WonderChristy! What a gorgeous one of Shannyn! And the Mick and Coraline wedding shot is so lovely! Alex is too funny with those cigars! :lol: These are so fun! :cheering:

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

VAsusieQ18 wrote:Like WG, I too have been watching the Moonlight stuff on ebay. And those teeth, well the final sale price was $2,427.40!!!! :confused2: If Alex ever gets down on his luck acting (Bob forbid!), he could make molds of his teeth and sell them on ebay to compensate his income. :snicker: Egads, can you image what a lock of hair or an actual henley would sell for on ebay?!

Hopefully, the link still works:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3DWatching
Whoa! The only thing I'd pay money like that for is his
Spoiler:
dancer's belt!
:snicker: J/K! Or am I? Image This seller is making a killing on this stuff! :gasp:

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

What do you suppose that last one is... where he seems vamped out but also bleeding? Is that from The Ringer or something else? Can you tell?

The pic I'm talking about it to the right of one of Jason....
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

My guess would be The Ringer, at the cemetery fight with Mattola.

VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

Grace, the pics are from early on in production of Moonlight, when the makeup artists and executive producers were trying to figure out how they wanted Mick to look when he's vamped out. Ultimately, they decided to go with the less scary, more sexy Mick. Some of the earlier molds and makeup shots of Mick had him looking downright scary! :scary: I for one am glad they went with less blood and less scary makeup. A scarier vamp Mick would not have been as sexy as what they finally ended up with! :heart:
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

They aren't all early shots though, there's at least one from TMC and a few other later eps too that I recognize. There are test shots from the beginning but also continuity shots taken throughout. ;)

VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

Thats true, mwj. But the 2 sets of pics (which contained 4 pics per set) that were sold by themselves were definitely from the beginning. The first set sold for just over $1,000 and had 4 head shots of Mick being just Mick, not vampire-Mick. The second set of pics (the four that were posted here by WG, I think) were of a vamped out Mick in varying degrees of vampireness, if that makes sense. :snicker: According to the seller, this set of prints show a Mick vamped out in poses that the writers and producers decided not to go with cuz it made Mick too scary and they wanted him vulnerable and approachable, even as a vamp. In other words, more sexy! :rofl2: At least thats what the seller wrote up in the text of the item to be sold. This second set of 4 pics sold for over $1,000 too. Can't remember the exact totals but I saved the auctions and can go back and look if anyone is really interested in reading the write-ups and seeing how much the item sold for...

Many of the other pics posted here were sold as single prints and were included as added bonuses when the bidder won one of the scripts. These pics were taken throughout the series and were not necessarily taken during the filming of whatever script was up for auction.

I hope I just didn't fuddle this explanation up past comprehension! :snicker:
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

I'm not really sure what we're talking about anymore! LOL! :dizzy: I was referring to the bottom right pic here when I said it looked like it was from The Ringer ...

wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

Yeah, I definitely think some of these are for continuity. There are some repeat pics amongst all these.

*Christy*

SirenSong
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SirenSong »

Yay! More pics! And we have a Josef party freshie in this group of shots! Thanks, WG!

I did have to gigle at the grouping of those one shots....Shannyn laughing on the left and Mick all bloodied and beat up on the right. Somehow that just shouldn't go together. :snicker:

As for the beat up Mick pics, I think you're right, mwj, those do look like shots from The Ringer when Mick battled Mattolla at the cemetery. It's the only time I can really remember vamp Mick getting bloodied except when he fought with Coraline in the first eppy.

THANKS again for the pics, ladies! I'm enjoying them tremendously! :hug:
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

I've seen a few of these pics of Alex surface by themselves and had no idea where they came from, so it's nice that that particular mystery has been solved. :mrgreen:

Return to “100% Moonlight”