SFX magazine doing a Moonlight ep guide with Alex comments

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

SFX magazine doing a Moonlight ep guide with Alex comments

Post by allegrita »

This was posted tonight by MyImmortal on VLF and copied here with her permission:
Found this on Ed Gross' Twitter page. Ed is an entertainment journalist. SFX is a UK scifi magazine.
Wrapping up a behind the scenes episode guide on Moonlight for SFX magazine. Alex O'Loughlin comments on each episode.
8:49 AM Mar 30th from web
http://twitter.com/EdGross
http://www.sfx.co.uk/
She theorizes that SFX might be planning to put the article in the June issue to coincide with BBM convention.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: SFX magazine doing a Moonlight ep guide with Alex comments

Post by wpgrace »

Now THAT would be cool...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Way cool.........
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Yay!!
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

The special vampire issue is out and on English newstands now! (Thanks Caro on LLOL for heads up.) How great that Moonlight lovers are in London right now.

http://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=sfx_vampire_special
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Wicked cool!!!! :dracula: :biggrin:

mitzie :mooncat:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Thanks so much for letting us know, r1015bill! :hug:
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Does anyone know if it is possible to just buy one issue of the magazine? The subscription is a bit pricey. I believe someone on the other board mentioned it was for sale in Toronto but not sure if it is easily available anywhere near Philadelphia.

If not and anyone going to BBM is able to buy an extra copy I would certainly be willing to reimburse plus the postage. Thanks.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
MSJ_sunglasses
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MSJ_sunglasses »

From the SFX website -

9. I don’t live in the UK. Where can I buy SFX?
SFX is exported to many countries, including America and Australia. The best place to find it is in bookstores, particularly Barnes and Noble, or Borders. Alternatively, you can subscribe to the magazine online (see the question above) or order it by calling UK (+44) 1858 438 794. We are now able to provide prices in dollars for North American customers.
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Thanks MSJ.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

I bought the special edition SFX Vampire edition this weekend and it is amazing. There is such an amazing section on the Moonlight eps and the top 50 vamps (both Josef and Mick made the list :yahoo: ). Unfortunately I'm useless and can't scan in the mag but I'll see if I can get someone else to help me with it and I'll try posting it if I can. :fingerscrossed:

Josef was no 17 and Mick was no 4. I would have placed them both much higher. :hearts:

We got to show Jason & Jordan this mag at BBM too and they were so impressed. We actually got a copy and gave it to Jason. :yahoo:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

coco wrote:I bought the special edition SFX Vampire edition this weekend and it is amazing. There is such an amazing section on the Moonlight eps and the top 50 vamps (both Josef and Mick made the list :yahoo: ). Unfortunately I'm useless and can't scan in the mag but I'll see if I can get someone else to help me with it and I'll try posting it if I can. :fingerscrossed:

Josef was no 17 and Mick was no 4. I would have placed them both much higher. :hearts:

We got to show Jason & Jordan this mag at BBM too and they were so impressed. We actually got a copy and gave it to Jason. :yahoo:
Coco, what issue is it? I did find the magazine at Barnes&Noble but it was the June issue and apparently not the one I was looking for. What is on the cover of the one you got?
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

darlingcat wrote:
coco wrote:I bought the special edition SFX Vampire edition this weekend and it is amazing. There is such an amazing section on the Moonlight eps and the top 50 vamps (both Josef and Mick made the list :yahoo: ). Unfortunately I'm useless and can't scan in the mag but I'll see if I can get someone else to help me with it and I'll try posting it if I can. :fingerscrossed:

Coco, what issue is it? I did find the magazine at Barnes&Noble but it was the June issue and apparently not the one I was looking for. What is on the cover of the one you got?
It's True Blood on the cover DC. It comes in a sealed pack because it has freebies with it too.

The Alex comments are so fantastic in the episode guide and the snarky comments with the episode pics are a hoot. :D

ETA: the outer pack has Spike from Buffy, Edward from Twilight & Mitchell from Being Human on it. :)

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
darlingcat
Courtesan

Post by darlingcat »

Thanks, Coco! :rose:
Maybe this one hasn't made it to the US yet.
As far as scanning, you scan the page, save it as a word document and then, all you have to do is copy and paste on your post.
I am definitely very interested in the Alex comments :hearts: :hearts: Any new pictures?
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

darlingcat wrote:Thanks, Coco! :rose:
Maybe this one hasn't made it to the US yet.
As far as scanning, you scan the page, save it as a word document and then, all you have to do is copy and paste on your post.
I am definitely very interested in the Alex comments :hearts: :hearts: Any new pictures?
I'm fine with scanning but I don't have an actual scanner that works at the moment so I'm going to find someone who has one and won't mind more of my Moonlight obsession. :snicker:

I can happily post the episode comments if anyone wants me to? You really get a sense of what Alex thought of the show and what he liked and didn't about the show. :hyper:

No new pics because it's just episode pics but they use a great Mick pic for the Top 50. It's this one only bigger:
and he gets a great big page to himself. :yahoo:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr

Return to “100% Moonlight”