Countdown to DVD day

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Countdown to DVD day

Post by Lilly »

Woo hoo!!! :yahoo:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Enjoy them Phee... and SOOOOO good to know you have triumphed... and watch til you drop honey.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: :celebrate: :rofl2: :cheering: :grouphug:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

Phoenix -

I'm so glad you got your DVDs! :cheer: Welcome to the DVD club! But no pictures? That's just wrong! Well, at least you can watch the episodes OVER & OVER!!!

Enjoy!!!

:groupwave: :grouphug:

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
Lullani
Freelance freshie

Post by Lullani »

Phoenix, so happy for you that you have the dvd's now. Mick will be at your beck and call now whenever you want. :cheer:
Fantastic avi by TugaFanatic. Gorgeous banner by Cassysj.
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Thanks everyone. :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: And Mick will be at my beck and call??? :thud:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Phoenix wrote:Thanks everyone. :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: And Mick will be at my beck and call??? :thud:
Yes he will! :cheer: :cheer: Isn't it exciting!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I love to have Josef at my beck and call. :cheering: :cheering: :groupwave:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

cassysj wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Thanks everyone. :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: And Mick will be at my beck and call??? :thud:
Yes he will! :cheer: :cheer: Isn't it exciting!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I love to have Josef at my beck and call. :cheering: :cheering: :groupwave:
Right now, the only satisfaction in my life is the sheer fact that I have Josef at my beck and call! So Phee, never fear. Mick is at your beck and call for as long as you want him to be! :thumbs:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Phee~~enjoy and savor those dvds!! So happy for you! :hug:
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Happy DVD day Phoenix!!!! :celebrate: :groupwave: :dracula:

I'm so happy for you!!!! :hankie: :heart: :seesaw: :woohoo: :smooch: :rose:

mitzie
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
cassysj wrote:
Right now, the only satisfaction in my life is the sheer fact that I have Josef at my beck and call! So Phee, never fear. Mick is at your beck and call for as long as you want him to be! :thumbs:
Wait a minute, when Josef's voice in my head says, "Okay, babe, you need to see the red room scene (or insert Josef scene of your choice here) RIGHT NOW," does that mean he's at my beck and call? Somehow it seems more like the other way around. Not that I'm complaining.

Lucky
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Hey ladies, I sat down to watch NSTAV and stayed to watch OOTP and DF. :whistle: OMG, the difference between the DVD's and the normal TV broadcast is amazing. The quality of the sound and vision is so much better; I heard and saw things I hadn't before.

And I definitely have to watch all 16 eps before I write another word of fic. :blushing:

Halfway through OOTP, I realized that I was grinning and crying at the same time ... and I'm so grateful that it's safe to admit that here. :grouphug:

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

P, I think everyone here understands precisely what you mean :hug: .

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote: Halfway through OOTP, I realized that I was grinning and crying at the same time ... and I'm so grateful that it's safe to admit that here. :grouphug:

Sorta the reaction I have every day looking at your banner... or for that matter mine... :woohoo:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Phoenix wrote:Honey!!! I'm home!!!

I had to wait for them to unpack the DVD's ... and then I got all misty-eyed when the saleslady handed me the DVd's. :blushing: Thankfully, she loves Moonlight so she understood my reaction.

OK, I have opened the case and no photos at all, to speak of. Once I regain use of my brain, I'm gonna get lunch and sit down with Mick...

Thank you all for sharing in the excitement. :ghug: :hearts: :rose: :groupwave: :yahoo:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :cheer: :cheer: :cheering: :cheering: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Enjoy Phoenix :heart:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Thanks everyone. :ghug:

If anyone needs me in the next hour or so, I'll be downstairs with Mick in the no-star motel. :whistle:

Return to “100% Moonlight”