Countdown to DVD day

Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Countdown to DVD day

Post by Phoenix »

There are now only four more sleeps until the Moonlight DVD goes on sale in Australia. :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

Guess who is gonna have her own Moonlight marathon on Wednesday? :cheer:

Mick: :Mickangel: Coraline & Beth: :slappy: Josef: :juggle: Josh: :sadface: Logan: :type: The good guys: :cheering: The bad guys: :devil: (Not enough smileys...) :no:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Countdown to DVD day.

Post by wpgrace »

OH THAT'S SOOOO CLOSE PHEE!!!!!!! :9to5:

Hang in there and then tell us allllll about it once they come...

And we want to know if YOU get an insert with any before-unseen pics! :dracula:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Grace, I have a good scanner, so I promise if they give us any new pics, I'll share them here, OK? :cheering:

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
MoonMad
Fledgling

Post by MoonMad »

A total non-event as far as I'm concerned. I've had DVD's since...forever, and seeing as there's no 'extras' I'm not jumping out of my skin.

I'll ask for the DVD for my birthday in May because no doubt it'll be expensive, but I'm only buying it to bump up sales (which I'm sure will be abysmal here in Oz).

I'm still really cheesed off we didn't get any extras. Would a few bloopers have killed them? Some deleted scenes? None of those things would have required actor involvement. It's just really tightwad of WB. :slappy:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Enjoy the marathon, Phee!! If we don't here from you for a few days, we'll know why!!
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

darkstarrising wrote:Enjoy the marathon, Phee!! If we don't here from you for a few days, we'll know why!!
:hug: Thank you, DSR. I'm soooooo excited. :woohoo:

I haven't seen the last 4 eps on a proper-size screen - they didn't put them on TV here, so I've only seen them on YouTube. :sadface: I had five ep's on tape (VCR) but they are totally worn out. :roll: Couldn't buy them from Unbox, (or whatever it's called). It is going to be so wonderful to finally see all the eps, and without ads!!! :yahoo:

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Countdown to DVD day

Post by redwinter101 »

It may be a non-event for some, but I know how excited you are about actually getting your hands on the DVDs, Phoenix. After all those long months of waiting, unable to see the episodes ANYWHERE in reasonable quality, I can only imagine how painful the drought has been.

I expect to be able to hear your squee from half way around the world.

We'll hold the fort while you busy yourself with Mick and the gang :).

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

redwinter101 wrote:It may be a non-event for some, but I know how excited you are about actually getting your hands on the DVDs, Phoenix. After all those long months of waiting, unable to see the episodes ANYWHERE in reasonable quality, I can only imagine how painful the drought has been.

I expect to be able to hear your squee from half way around the world.

We'll hold the fort while you busy yourself with Mick and the gang :).

Red
Thank you, Red. :hug: Yes, you'll definitely hear me squeeing as soon as I get out of the store on Wednesday morning. :snicker:

I'll take a 15 min break after every 3rd, (or 4th), episode, and check in long enough to gush about all the wonderful Moonlight moments we all adore. :cheer: My neighbours will be wondering why I keep sighing, "Oh, Mick..." :hearts:

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Phoenix wrote:There are now only four more sleeps until the Moonlight DVD goes on sale in Australia. :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

Mick: :Mickangel: Coraline & Beth: :slappy: Josef: :juggle: Josh: :sadface: Logan: :type: The good guys: :cheering: The bad guys: :devil: (Not enough smileys...) :no:
I'm so excited for you!!! That's so annoying they didn't show the last four over there. The difference between VHS and DVD is so startling. I was watching a movie the other day I only have on VHS and it was so faded.
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

One other thing I noticed with the DVDs....the sound quality was much better....even better than the original broadcast. When I watched 'Fever' on the DVD, for the first time, I heard the baby's heartbeat....never caught that before....

anyway, dear Phee, sit back and enjoy :champs: we'll all be 'listening' for you!!
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Phoenix wrote:There are now only four more sleeps until the Moonlight DVD goes on sale in Australia. :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

OO I'm excited for you, Phee!! It will seem like all the holidays rolled into one!! You enjoy yourself, honey!! You have earned this moment!! :groupwave:

Btw, I think this smiley is more Josef-like: :seesaw: or this one: :angel:

:smooch:
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Thanks, ladies. :ghug:

Cassy & DSR. Now I'm even more excited, (if that's possible). :dizzy: The VCR tapes are so worn :whistle: they are mostly audio and visual static, now. :sigh:

JIMS, I swear I almost used the see-saw for Josef, but changed at the last moment...

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote:Thanks, ladies. :ghug:

Cassy & DSR. Now I'm even more excited, (if that's possible). :dizzy: The VCR tapes are so worn :whistle: they are mostly audio and visual static, now. :sigh:

JIMS, I swear I almost used the see-saw for Josef, but changed at the last moment...

You mean you've watched them more than a couple times? My husband keeps asking me why I need to watch again... "you already know what happens" he says. " I forget, just like I forgot to get your dry cleaning..." I say.
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

I am so excited for you Phoenix!!
The wait must be torturous for you. Even though I didn't immediately watch the dvd when I purchased it, I am almost ashamed to admit how many times I held it, opened it, looked at the pictures in it and generally squealed with happiness. Wait, why would I even be embarassed to share that here? We (almost) all feel that way!

It was a huge event for me, the first time I sat down and put that dvd it. To be able to watch those episodes at will, pause, rewind, pause again---yeah, it's a great feeling, and one that you will soon be experiencing!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

wpgrace wrote:
Phoenix wrote:Thanks, ladies. :ghug:

You mean you've watched them more than a couple times? My husband keeps asking me why I need to watch again... "you already know what happens" he says. " I forget, just like I forgot to get your dry cleaning..." I say.
*LOL* Sounds like my hubby..he asks me, "don't you ever get tired of looking at the same old pictures of these guys" I said, "would you get tired of looking at the Sistene Chapel, the Mona Lisa, the Last Supper?? These guys are works of art too!"

He didn't get it. Maybe it's because most of the pics have their clothes on... :whistle:

Return to “100% Moonlight”