Countdown to DVD day

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Re: Countdown to DVD day

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

So happy that you are able to finally experience the joy of watching the dvds. I agree with you--watching them with crystal clear clarity, re-visting scenes that you loved, finding new things to love, appreciating details you hadn't noticed: it's fantastic!!
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Unfortunately, RL rudely interrupted my DVD watching time, so I only just got to watch Sleeping Beauty tonight. It's the first time I've ever seen it on a full size screen. (It was not shown on TV here.)

O.M.G. :hankie: I cried through most of it...

I didn't know whether I wanted to smack Mick and Josef or hug them both. (Probably the latter.) :comfort:

:sadface: :hankie:

Then the final NY scene, with Mick walking away. :Mickangel:

:hankie:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Yeah that was a very emotional one... I am assuming you got this smiley just FOR that one... Mick alone in New York smiley... :Mickangel:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

wpgrace wrote:Yeah that was a very emotional one... I am assuming you got this smiley just FOR that one... Mick alone in New York smiley... :Mickangel:
Actually, that smiley was a "present" from Eris. (No idea where she found it - I only snagged it...)

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Phoenix wrote:
wpgrace wrote:Yeah that was a very emotional one... I am assuming you got this smiley just FOR that one... Mick alone in New York smiley... :Mickangel:
Actually, that smiley was a "present" from Eris. (No idea where she found it - I only snagged it...)

How cool of Eris... so we need to ask HER this question...

ERIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the Mick alone in New York smiley??????? :Mickangel:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

wpgrace wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

How cool of Eris... so we need to ask HER this question...

ERIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the Mick alone in New York smiley??????? :Mickangel:
Well, Grace, I heard you yelling all the way down here in the southern hemisphere ... so maybe Eris heard you too, since you're both on the same continent.

Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Phoenix wrote:Unfortunately, RL rudely interrupted my DVD watching time, so I only just got to watch Sleeping Beauty tonight. It's the first time I've ever seen it on a full size screen. (It was not shown on TV here.)

O.M.G. :hankie: I cried through most of it...

I didn't know whether I wanted to smack Mick and Josef or hug them both. (Probably the latter.) :comfort:

:sadface: :hankie:

Then the final NY scene, with Mick walking away. :Mickangel:

:hankie:
Oh Phee! Didn't you just LOVE Sleeping Beauty?? What a wonderful, heart-rending episode. My absolute favorite!! And wasn't Jason just...awesomely thudworthy?? :thud: :thud:
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Josefismysire wrote:Oh Phee! Didn't you just LOVE Sleeping Beauty?? What a wonderful, heart-rending episode. My absolute favorite!! And wasn't Jason just...awesomely thudworthy?? :thud: :thud:
Yes, it was heartbreaking and wonderful all at the same time. :hankie: And Josef had never looked better. :drool: (Apart from the 1980's scene in the red room...) :devil:

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Phoenix wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:Oh Phee! Didn't you just LOVE Sleeping Beauty?? What a wonderful, heart-rending episode. My absolute favorite!! And wasn't Jason just...awesomely thudworthy?? :thud: :thud:
Yes, it was heartbreaking and wonderful all at the same time. :hankie: And Josef had never looked better. :drool: (Apart from the 1980's scene in the red room...) :devil:

Sleeping Beauty is what turned me into the Josefite I am today. It's my all time favorite.
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Phoenix wrote:
Oh Yeah BABY :thud: :melts: :thud:

Return to “100% Moonlight”