Question to which there may be no answer

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Re: Question to which there may be no answer

Post by librarian_7 »

I also never posited telepathy in my fic...a closeness born of the shared blood, certainly. And a depth of that bond that comes close to it, but never quite crosses that line. I always feel that after so much time, Josef is extremely astute, when it comes to his freshies. And has probably picked up a few tricks along the way, when it comes to psychological manipulation.

Lucky
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

I think vampire senses would make them quite adept at reading micro-expressions on someone's face.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

eris wrote:I think vampire senses would make them quite adept at reading micro-expressions on someone's face.
And long experience would make them experts in interpreting the information.

Lucky
lunalux
Fledgling

Post by lunalux »

Phoenix wrote:First of all, apologies for mixing apples and oranges. I never got the impression that the Moonlight vamps had any kind of telepathic abilities. Yet, in my Josef & Emma saga, Josef has, (or had), the ability to read Emma's mind (up to a point). Having said that, around about ten chapters in, Josef explains that he's never experienced a telepathic connection with anyone else, apart from Emma. It was always about the two of them, not a general thing among vampires...
Eris wrote:There could easily be allowances for vampires to sense those they've turned or fed from. They wouldn't be telepathic on a regular basis, but add blood sharing to the mix and it's a deep connection.

This is how it works in what I've written. I haven't written about Mick's ability to do this with anyone else.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

librarian_7 wrote:
eris wrote:I think vampire senses would make them quite adept at reading micro-expressions on someone's face.
And long experience would make them experts in interpreting the information.

Lucky

Yes... and certainly Coraline could read Mick like a book... except for that unfortunate assumption that he would like to be turned...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)

Return to “100% Moonlight”