ML in TWOP's "Brilliant but cancelled" list

kalua
Freelance freshie

ML in TWOP's "Brilliant but cancelled" list

Post by kalua »

The site Television Without Pity is making lists of the shows cancelled too soon, and Moonlight has been included in the Sci-Fi list
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/sh ... sci_fi.php

"It wasn't as smartly written as Buffy or Angel, but this series did have a certain charm, mostly due to vampire private investigator Mick St. John (played by Alex O'Loughlin) and his friend Josef (Veronica Mars alum Jason Dohring). The duo gave this supernatural series a bit of bite, but it still never really grabbed the attention of a bunch of fans (though if it had debuted after the success of Twilight and True Blood it may have fared better). It was removed from CBS' Friday night lineup after one season."

This has rather surprised me, as this site has never been too tender with Moonlight, so just them including it in one of their lists is kind of a post-mortem recognition.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: ML in TWOP's "Brilliant but cancelled" list

Post by wpgrace »

More too little too late... but I love the mentions anyway, and particularly love when they pimp our actors...
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Re: ML in TWOP's "Brilliant but cancelled" list

Post by moonlight_vixen »

wpgrace wrote:More too little too late... but I love the mentions anyway, and particularly love when they pimp our actors...
Exactly!
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!

Return to “100% Moonlight”