Moonlight Villains

mwj01
Courtesan

Moonlight Villains

Post by mwj01 »

Who’s your fave (or least fave) villain?

There were a few fun and interesting ones, but I thought LeeJay Spaulding was great character, twisted and eerily charming. The guy was pretty badazz! Knowing that Mick is a vamp, he breaks into his apartment and casually sits around sipping on blood as he waits for him to arrive home! :o This, after Mick had already taken a chunk out of his neck and would have finished the job had the cops not arrived just in time.

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Re: Moonlight Villains

Post by Kelly »

hmmm...I have to say my favorite villains were Lola and Lance. However, if you were to categorize Emma as a villain (personally, I wouldn't), I would definitely choose her. I absolutely loved her character. Least favorite? Definitely the teenage vamp in AD.
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Lance, hands down.
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

I hate Lee Jay Spalding because he is a manipulative jerkhead. The teen vamp is annoying, but what teen boy isn't? :lol: Tejada and his henchmen work my nerve too and I'm glad Tejada got his in the end. I feel bad for his daughter, but whatev, he killed Josh (indirectly). :x

Love Donovan Shepherd, mostly due to Gideon's portrayal. That voice is shiver-inducing and his entire persona gives me the willies. Lance is awesome too! His snootiness and attitude are great. Hehe. The fact he has an assistant cracks me up.
*Christy*

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

Yep, Lance was too cool! Wish we could've seen more of him though! *pouts* It was hilarious that he had an assistant, who didn't seem to do a whole lot except hold his paperwork! :lol: Teen vamp was just...icky! LOL! I thought Donovan was a great villain and the actor was really good, but the Manson nods were...:shock:

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Cool thread, mwj...

The teen vamp creeped me out... and not in that appropriate horror movie kinda way... more like in that "get away from kid, you're bothering me" kinda way.

WHY could he not figure out how to have satisfying sex after nearly 200 years? I know he's a teen, but is he also brain-damaged?
Cause Sarah Palin's little son-in-law-to-be seems to have worked out that formula in less than one mortal life time...

I mean if ya can't even make it work with hookers... :roll:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

I think it's safe to say the worst was the teen vamp but I liked all the other villains. I thought Lance was fantastic as was Donovan. Loved Lee Jay Spaulding. I loved how sinister he was in that he was a human who knew Mick's secret and was more than happy to spill if he had to ;) Lola was also superb in an older, powerful vamp sort of way :)
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

coco wrote:I think it's safe to say the worst was the teen vamp but I liked all the other villains. I thought Lance was fantastic as was Donovan. Loved Lee Jay Spaulding. I loved how sinister he was in that he was a human who knew Mick's secret and was more than happy to spill if he had to ;) Lola was also superb in an older, powerful vamp sort of way :)

Excellent points coco!! I would agree with you... that particular vamp triumvirate were all pretty cool...

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

I agree with many here. Donovan Shepherd and Lee Jay Spaulding were my favorites, then Lance.
I hated Dr. Pollock, overacted and illogical, hated the teen vamp, hated the professor's assistant. That's why I wrote first person POV stories to try and find their motivation, the show didn't give it at all.
I'm on the fence with Lola. Great cold character, great vampiress, but I never really connected with her relationship with Josef. I missed lots of background here.
I liked Tejada, and Fayed. A bit the same character, actually.
And of course, the ultimate villain, if you may call her that, Coraline. Sexy, dangerous, unpredictable, scheming, charming, with a clear motivation. That's what a villain should be.
mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

LOL! Keen observations on the teen vamp Grace!

I think Lola was a pretty cool vampiress too but didn't feel the Lola/Josef connection either. Maybe because there were no scenes, not even flashbacks of them together. :?

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

mwj01 wrote:LOL! Keen observations on the teen vamp Grace!

I think Lola was a pretty cool vampiress too but didn't feel the Lola/Josef connection either. Maybe because there were no scenes, not even flashbacks of them together. :?

Yeah, another miscarriage of justice... cause those woulda been killer scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

Two: Lola and Lance.

I wish we could have seen more of Lola. She was just so arousingly wicked that it would have been fascinating to see her actually play off Josef. She had Mick and Beth nailed down flat when they were in her club and I loved the way she toyed with Mick when they were in the warehouse.

Lance was awesomely evil, but he had a purpose. Caroline stole something from the family and he was tasked to get it back. He was cold and calculating...I think that in a bad guy. ;-)

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
Carisa ITT

Post by Carisa ITT »

wpgrace wrote:
mwj01 wrote:LOL! Keen observations on the teen vamp Grace!

Yeah, another miscarriage of justice... cause those woulda been killer scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd call that a missed opportunity. Part of what makes series with immortal characters so intriguing to me (including Highlander and New Amsterdam) is the flashback sequences - to let the viewers in how the characters changed in response to the new social conventions of each time period.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I loved Lance! Thought he was just fascinating. I'm also upset we didn't get to see Lola/Josef together.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

I loved Lola, Lance and Donovan Shepherd. Actually, I enjoyed all of the villians and the storylines they portrayed. It was a huge loss we didn't get to see more of Lance and Lola. Those storylines could've kicked a**! ;)

However, I was not crazy about the teen vamp at all.... :roll:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!

Return to “100% Moonlight”