Least Favorite Episode?

Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Re: Least Favorite Episode?

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

aaarghhh! couldn't stand Dr Feelgood, I fast forward over all the teenage vamp scenes in Ep 5, and almost every episode that came back after the writer's strike was NQR. They all smacked of a little desperation to get more viewers. Some of the plot decisions they made were ludicrous. Mick on Facebook? Puh-leese!
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

I will say something about Click that no one else has brought up...and yes, of course, I loved the Josef/Beth scenes...I love every single second of Josef onscreen in the series. (Everyone who is surprised by this, raise your hands. Uh-huh, I thought so.)

What bugs me in Click is Mick being so cavalier about showing off his "sexy vampire jumping skills" to run down the producer/murderer. Like that guy wouldn't have been screaming his head off that Mick basically did a 25 foot vertical leap? (And speaking of, why didn't he avoid the car in Click the same way he did in FdL? Hmm? Very inconsistent.)

I think the line from Dr. Feelgood that is used to explain this away, that "people might see things, but they won't be believed..." just doesn't cover it.

Lucky
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

The two things that bugged me about Click revolve around Tierney's death.

1. Human men cannot jump from the top deck of a ship that big and hit the water without injury. It wasn't like he speared the water like a trained diver would, Mick just hopped the rail and splatted IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE ON DECK.

and the biggie...

2. Mick would have been in jail after telling Talbot that his murder weapon was a wiped down piece of metal inside a closed display case. There would be absolutely NO way for Mick to explain how he knew what he knew without having knowledge of the murder itself.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Probably The Ringer. Except for the last moments.
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

Looks like the consensus is that Click is the worst. :lol: It was just...dumb.

Fated to Pretend was jam-packed with too much crap. It was in dire need of some major editing. Sheesh! Plus, to edit out ANY of the re-turning scene is a sin! That should have been longer. :x

I loved Fleur de Lis because we got to see Mick interact with another female other than Beth. It was fun to see Mick and Morgaline! Her joy at catching the son and his stepmom was a hoot!
*Christy*

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Oh, I forgot Fleur de lis

(Hits head with hand)

Wasn't crazy about that one, either.
Sensing a pattern?
nana

Post by nana »

HMMMMM WHEN TOURING WARNER BROTHER AMANDA POINTED OUT THE PARKING

GARAGE THEY FILMED THE PICINIC SCENE ON THE TOP....
Lullani
Freelance freshie

Post by Lullani »

My least favorite episode was Out of the Past. That guy was just plain creepy.
Fantastic avi by TugaFanatic. Gorgeous banner by Cassysj.
starbucksjunkie
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Home drinking my own Starbucks and watching my DVDs. There's a recession on!

Post by starbucksjunkie »

Click. For all the reasons everyone else has brought up.

Although, Mick heading up those stairs pointing at Beth like a bad Vegas nightclub act is always good for a laugh. :D

"There is a degree to which . . . all literature, highbrow or low, from the Aeneid onward, is fan fiction . . . retelling and reimagining the stories that were told before us and that we have come of age loving--amateurs--we proceed, seeking out the blank places in the map that our favorite writers . . . have left for us . . ." -- Michael Chabon, Maps and Legends
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

eris wrote:The two things that bugged me about Click revolve around Tierney's death.

1. Human men cannot jump from the top deck of a ship that big and hit the water without injury. It wasn't like he speared the water like a trained diver would, Mick just hopped the rail and splatted IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE ON DECK.

and the biggie...

2. Mick would have been in jail after telling Talbot that his murder weapon was a wiped down piece of metal inside a closed display case. There would be absolutely NO way for Mick to explain how he knew what he knew without having knowledge of the murder itself.

Regarding the dive into the water from the ship deck... in the next scene, Mick's hair is still wet from the jump... yet his Miracle Suit is already dry... now he did not seem to have stopped and stripped before the plunge-- oh the tragedy that he did not!-- so apparently his suit fabric dries faster than hair. Perhaps one may buy this Miracle Suit from an infomercial at 3 am????
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Carisa ITT

Post by Carisa ITT »

wpgrace wrote:
Regarding the dive into the water from the ship deck... in the next scene, Mick's hair is still wet from the jump... yet his Miracle Suit is already dry... now he did not seem to have stopped and stripped before the plunge-- oh the tragedy that he did not!-- so apparently his suit fabric dries faster than hair. Perhaps one may buy this Miracle Suit from an infomercial at 3 am????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Your such the thinker Carisa... I would never have noticed that!
Last edited by wpgrace on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

wpgrace wrote: Regarding the dive into the water from the ship deck... in the next scene, Mick's hair is still wet from the jump... yet his Miracle Suit is already dry... now he did not seem to have stopped and stripped before the plunge-- oh the tragedy that he did not!-- so apparently his suit fabric dries faster than hair. Perhaps one may buy this Miracle Suit from an infomercial at 3 am????
If he's sellin', I'd buy a few (dozen) Miracle Suits! :lol:

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

mwj01 wrote:
wpgrace wrote: Regarding the dive into the water from the ship deck... in the next scene, Mick's hair is still wet from the jump... yet his Miracle Suit is already dry... now he did not seem to have stopped and stripped before the plunge-- oh the tragedy that he did not!-- so apparently his suit fabric dries faster than hair. Perhaps one may buy this Miracle Suit from an infomercial at 3 am????
If he's sellin', I'd buy a few (dozen) Miracle Suits! :lol:

Leave the suit; take the Mick...

nana

Post by nana »

THE SUIT GOES ALONG WITH THAT MAGIC SHIRT, THAT JUST HAPPEN TO FIT EVERY

MALE CHARATER, THAT WAS IN ALL 16 EPS...IT WAS SHOT, STABBED, WITH ALL TYPES

OF MAYHEM, AND BOUNCED RIGHT BACK THE VERY NEXT WEEK, TO BE WORN BY THE

GOOD GUYS AS WELL AS THE BAD..... :roll: LOVED THAT BLUE STRIPED.....AND

PS IT IS 10:44 PM EST. 2/3 NOT 4:44AM 2/4...JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION THAT

Return to “100% Moonlight”