My Bloody Valentine PG-13 Josef & Lola

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

My Bloody Valentine PG-13 Josef & Lola

Post by cassysj »

This is definitely a dark story but it's Lola's idea of a present.

Valentine’s Day 1930

Josef had spent the day with his personal jeweler. Charles had been providing Josef with jewelry for lady friends and Flos since 1890.

Charles had outdone himself with finding a perfect sapphire for the choker he was giving to Lola. She had shown up right after the stock market crash and they had been together ever since.

Lola had been insistent that he arrive no later than 7P, she promised a long and exciting evening ahead of them.

When she opened the door, she looked beautiful. She was absolutely glowing and well-fed. Lola didn’t keep Flos in her house and she didn’t feed regularly enough in my opinion.

“Josef! Come see what I got us for Valentine’s Day!” She pulled me upstairs into the bedroom, I started to kiss her but was overpowered with the smell of blood.

There were two of them a male and female, not a day over 20. The boy was weak, Lola had been draining him for several days.

“Josef it was perfect“. Lola purred. I was at Grand Central Station and here come these two on their way to their honeymoon. No one will notice they are gone for another week.

The male could barely move, the female was in agony. Lola had bitten her over and over but not tasted her.

She was my present.

I did not hunt anymore. I was too busy and it was too much of a nuisance when you can keep your pantry stocked. But I could never turn down a gift from a lady.

I took the girl’s wrist and made a smooth bite, the flood of her fear was intoxicating. I did not want to remember the taste of fear, it could become addictive.

I made a decision then and there. I went for the neck and nicked the artery. She was dead in less than a minute.

Josef!!! Lola screamed. How could you be so clumsy!!!

Lola, it happens. Let’s just call The Cleaners.

The boy glanced at me with such gratitude, I was appalled. I just killed his wife in cold blood and he appreciated it.

Lola was in no mood and our romantic evening ended after I paid The Cleaners. She took the boy out as well so I could pay for two accidents.

Stupid Human Holidays.
Last edited by cassysj on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Re: My Bloody Valentine PG-13 Josef & Lola

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Holy cow, Carol! So I gather you decided to travel over to the dark side a little with this one, hmm??
The boy glanced at me with such gratitude, I was appalled. I just killed his wife in cold blood and he appreciated it.
Maybe this is why I'm still single.... :roll:
Stupid Human Holidays.
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about Valentine's Day. I think this is why I love Josef so much :lol:

Interesting piece Carol!
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

moonlight_vixen wrote:Holy cow, Carol! So I gather you decided to travel over to the dark side a little with this one, hmm??
Maybe this is why I'm still single.... :roll:
Stupid Human Holidays.
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel about Valentine's Day. I think this is why I love Josef so much :lol:

Interesting piece Carol!

My JM has been whispering to me about Lola lately and he's taking me for a walk on the dark side. I need Josef Doll to cheer me up soon but he's quiet. ;)

I'm not a fan of the Hallmark Holiday myself :lol:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Oh! Dark Josef! Unusual, but cool.
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Thanks wpgrace! It's a really strange story for me, I'm glad you liked it.
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Very intense dark side of Josef!! Well-done!!!!

mitzie
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Thanks Mitzie! Thinking about Lola brings in the dark for me.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Dark indeed Carol :D
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Oh, wow. Josef has a dark streak that comes out when he is with Lola. Almost mirrors what Coraline did with Mick. Makes me think about if he has any regrets, or how he deals with what he did. He seems to have a conscience back then.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Thanks coco. I've crossed over to the dark side. :lol:

francis - I really do love your comments. Josef did have a conscience then as well but had no desire to appear less of a vampire. Also, the killing of the girl served two purposes. One for Josef who really did not want to get used to stalked food again and the second does deal with his conscience. Killing her quickly was much kinder than whatever Lola would have had planned for her over the next few days.
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

Good one-shot...It's nice to see a Josef/Lola story...even if it is a little dark. Me likey the dark fics. ;)

Thanks for sharing! :D
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
Catmoon
Rogue vampire

Post by Catmoon »

Yep, it's a bit...dark. ;) Wow -- I didn't know you had this hiding in you, Cassy! Good story. Definitely highlights Lola and Josef's personalities and the differences. Yes, she would be mad at him for 'ruining' her present to him. I liked him showing compassion and killing the woman quickly. Maybe I'm looking through rose colored glasses, but I don't think I can see Josef ever getting off on torturing humans and watching them suffer even when he used to hunt -- UNLESS it was an enemy of his that did something really bad to him or someone he cared about. Then, yeah, I could see it.
Click here for link to my HB series story index

"I do whatever the Josef-muse tells me to do."
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Thanks greenleaf. I don't usually do dark stories. I usually stick to comedy or overly sentimental. I don't really know where this came from but it was very clear to me and I'm glad you liked it.

Catmoon - I didn't know I had it either. This is what happens when I go a couple of weeks without a Josef Doll story. I have rose-colored glasses too when it comes to Josef. In general I don't see him causing unnecessary suffering unless it was an enemy. As a vampire in the 1600's he would of course, be hunting and despite his comment in Dr. Feelgood about good times when you are first turned. I'm sure there was lots of killing, I just don't think once he was on his own that he tortured and killed. Killed yes. Torture not so much. But in this story he didn't want to have the taste of fear again. Too easy to lose control, better to make a fast kill.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

What I see in this is more Josef's rather twisted compassion, more than anything else. He's not immune to feeling for the suffering of others.

I do wish this were considerably more fleshed out...I know you tend to short pieces, but this deserves a longer, more detailed treatment.

Lucky
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Thank you Lucky, I'm flattered that you would have wanted to read more of it as a story.

I do keep to very short pieces mostly because I'm very new to writing anything beyond business related letters. Maybe with a little more experience I'll feel confident in going longer.

Thank you everyone who gave my little J/L story a look-see

Return to “cassysj's Office”