Not a story but an observation Tangie's 30th Birthday

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Not a story but an observation Tangie's 30th Birthday

Post by cassysj »

Today is Tangie's 30th Birthday. While she and her sister and the extended Riley family have been quiet for a while I have to reflect a little on this milestone. Facebook reminded me that Tangie turns 30 today that must be a very stressful birthday for a freshie. When last we saw her she was at the top of her game. Head Freshie to Josef Kostan but she would have to realize that time was ticking. Her young fresh face needs a lot more moisturizer. The freshie she replaced Solita was only thirty two when she found out she was out to pasture so to speak.

In my extended universe we know Tangie has a long, long, life ahead of her but she doesn't know that right now. At this advanced age (lol) she would have buried a version of her sister and gotten acquainted with a very new Plum. She would be estranged from the Blossoms. Would Josef still be in Los Angeles after all these years? How would the recent political climate effect our vampires and freshies?

Tangie would be a few years away from surrogacy for Plum. Is she even considering it yet? Did Tangie ever really have any choices when it came to Plum? Does anyone besides Charles really have any choices with Plum once she turned? Plum is a wounded bird but is she also a master manipulator? Tangie's strength is her kindness I wonder how Tangie would be on February 16, 2017 and I hope one day soon she whispers to me again.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Not a story but an observation Tangie's 30th Birthday

Post by Lilly »

Carol, I just want to hug Tangie. :hug: And you, too. :hug: :hearts:

This is such a sweet -- and perhaps a little bittersweet -- refection on a character who has become very dear to many of us. The "Josef Doll" universe has been with us almost as long as Moonlight itself and Tangie has always been a bright light in that world.

Fortunately, just because FB says she's 30, it doesn't mean she's that old in your stories from here on out. As far as I'm concerned, she can take the next 10 years getting to that milestone. You know, ML math and all.. :whistle: :teeth:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Wow, what an amazing reflection, Carol! I agree with Lilly, I want to hug you both too. :ghug: I love the Josef Doll stories, and I hope very much that Tangie and the other dolls begin whispering to you again. Visiting their world gives me great pleasure. :hearts: And I'm all for the use of Moonlight math in this case! :giggle:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

This is something that crosses my mind pretty regularly, as I think it must with anyone who writes about freshies.

Good thing we have poetic license--and our beloved Moonlight Math!

Return to “cassysj's Office”