In And Out PG-13 Champagne Challenge #172

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

In And Out PG-13 Champagne Challenge #172

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any Moonlight characters no copyright infringement is intended. Little more than a drabble but hey.....it's something

Beth had just arrived home after picking up some fast food. Mick was waiting at her door. He grimaced when he saw the bag.

She laughed. “Okay, I know I don’t always eat healthy but come on….you only live once.

He shook his head sadly. “I can’t believe I didn’t remember to eat that last week.”

“Eat what?” Beth asked

“An In N Out Burger.”

Beth tried to cheer him up. “They aren’t so great. It’s just like McDonalds.”

“No it’s not. I had McDonalds, Jack In the Box, Carl Jr's. I ate a ton last week but In N Out is the best."

“How would you know? Beth asked “Isn’t fast food a little before your time?”

He pretended to growl. “I ate at the original In and Out in Baldwin Park. They opened in 1948. Just the thing for a musician heading to a gig. I can’t believe I forgot to go.”

Beth sighed. “Well, maybe someday…..you can eat permanently, or I won’t eat at all and we’ll be in the same boat.”

“An In and Out burger beats immortality.” Mick said firmly.

Beth laughed. “Only you would say that.”
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: In And Out PG-13 Champagne Challenge #172

Post by allegrita »

Beth! :gasp: I'm starting to lose faith in your taste buds. :nonono: First you tell him the ultimate donut is a Krispy Kreme--now you say In N Out is just like McDonald's?! No way! :noway: I may not eat hamburgers, but In N Out is famous for their never-frozen burger patties, their shakes made with real ice cream, and their fresh-cut french fries. Mick is right! :cheer:

Seriously, though, this is a darling little story, I loved it! :clapping: It's so true to Mick and Beth's banter.

I'm sorry Mick didn't get a chance to chow down on an In N Out Burger, though. Hey, he could even have ordered it "Animal Style"! :teeth: http://www.in-n-out.com/menu/not-so-secret-menu.aspx I knew In N Out had been around for a long time, but I didn't realize it had been around since before Mick was turned! How cool to think of him enjoying a and fries and a chocolate shake on the way to a gig. :hearts:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

What a cute story! I have no doubt that Mick would have regrets besides Krispy Kreme on foods that he had missed. And I had absolutely no idea that In N Out had been around for so long! I've learned some history today. When I lived in California I knew folks who were religiously devoted to those burgers, and it's neat to think that Mick might have been too.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

I really like this little gem.
Beth's tastebuds must have been affected by eating too much Kung Pao.
I love how Mick is into the little things of being human. :hearts:

Return to “cassysj's Office”