Cynthia the Heroine PG-13 Cham Chall 157

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Cynthia the Heroine PG-13 Cham Chall 157

Post by cassysj »

I'm having a lot of fun with these monologues. Cynthia is getting Coraline out of the hospital.

I do not own anything no copyright infringement is intended.

Mick?”

I can’t believe it. How can she still want him when it’s his fault she almost died again?

From your scent, you’re already starting to revert to vampire but not quickly enough. If you die before the reversion or a re-turning you’ll be dead for real.

I have to get you out of here, somewhere safe. Safe??? Where is that these days? You thought you were safe with the fifties freak, instead he turned out to be an arsonist. The years it took to repair you. So much blood, so many bodies. The two of us have been permanently banned in Montreal, Quebec, Martinique Vanuatu and Haiti. It was two years before you could utter a word that wasn’t French. You let that bastard try to kill you once and now you give him a second crack.. How dare he attack you in a compromised state? I always knew St. John was ungrateful, common and untalented but now coward has been added to the list.

I don’t have time to discuss this with you now. We have to get out of this hospital.

Edited to fully comply with challenge, thanks to Alle.
Last edited by cassysj on Fri May 23, 2014 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Re: Cynthia the Heroine PG-13 Cham Chall 157

Post by nutmegger911 »

Wow. We've finally found in Cynthia a woman who is not a fan of Mick St. John. Thanks for the thoughts.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

In this short monologue, you've captured both Cynthia's love and devotion to Coraline, and her utter contempt for Mick. She's a true adapter, isn't she? She was a servant back in the ancien régime. Then she became a vampire. She has obviously always taken care of Coraline, and is doing so still... and her distaste for the "fifties freak" is just palpable. I'm so glad you decided to go "behind the camera" in this important Moonlight scene! :highfive:
diane31
Fledgling

Post by diane31 »

This makes a lot of sense yes! Even though it is a really unusual experience to hear someone describe Mick negatively, hey? :laugh:
We can guess why Cynthia particularly despises LA too hey... I've often wondered if even at the start of Mick and Cora's relationship, she had not been jealous of Mick, but as you show so well irrespective of that, that Coraline would still be interested in Mick after what happened between them must be beyond her!

:flowers:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Another bump of a minor character

Return to “cassysj's Office”