Josef's Thoughts on Morgaline Cham Challenge 157 PG-13

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Josef's Thoughts on Morgaline Cham Challenge 157 PG-13

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Josef was waiting in Mick’s office for the Coraline lookalike. As she walks in he realizes Mick isn’t crazy but Coraline sure as hell is.

Don’t show any surprise Sweetheart or fear around me. He’ll be able to smell it too.

That’s it…cool and casual gush over your cameras and your knight in shining armor.

Or rose from the grave? Laying it on a little thick aren’t we Mick. Come on Sweetheart don’t rise to the bait. That’s a good girl. This performance is the only right thing you’ve done right in years.

High treason. I could have you executed on wasting the “Cure.” Stealing the “Cure, or just revealing it to a junior vampire. When the plant disappeared everyone who knew pledged silence with the only exception being our issue and a vampire persecution. Legion spent a lot of time and effort destroying those plants. I wonder if the Duvalls ever figured out it was a rival family that told them the plant gave vampires….the power to turn into bats and fly. I wonder if you know that there are hundreds of those plants in greenhouses in Switzerland, Ireland, New Zealand, Los Angeles. Lance will kill you when he catches up with you. Maybe I’ll send a letter telling him about his dear sweet sister. Whatever game you’re playing…don’t play it with Mick. He’s not mature enough to…..play.
diane31
Fledgling

Re: Josef's Thoughts on Morgaline Cham Challenge 157 PG-13

Post by diane31 »

We've always wondered how much Josef really knew, hey? :flowers:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Josef's Thoughts on Morgaline Cham Challenge 157 PG-13

Post by cassysj »

Diane - Thanks for commenting. Yeah, Josef had a lot to think about.

Return to “cassysj's Office”