A Unique Thanksgiving PG-13 Cham Challenge 152

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

A Unique Thanksgiving PG-13 Cham Challenge 152

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any Moonlight characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Beth was going to text Josef but she decided to drive over to the mansion.

A freshie she didn’t recognize answered the door.

“Hi, I’m Beth Turner. Is he in?”

The girl scanned her Iphone. “You’re not on the list.”

Beth was about to say something snappy when his Head Freshie Tangie came down the hallway.

“Jade…Ms. Turner transcends the list.”

The girl blushed. “I’m sorry. I was told not to let anyone in that wasn’t….

Beth laughed. “It’s fine. I won’t say a word. I promise. “Tangie, is he here?’

Her fingers had already sent the text. “He’ll be right down, he’s on a business call. Can I get you something to drink?”

“No, I’m good. Beth sniffed and thought she smelled pumpkin pie. “What are you doing for Thanksgiving next week?”

“I’m going to spend it with my sister and brother-in-law.”

“What about the rest of the girls?” Beth asked.

“They’ll all be with their families. Josef is lending them his jet to make stops in San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago and Boston.

Beth was surprised that the staff had the holiday off. She was going to ask more when Josef came into the living room.

“Beth, it’s always a pleasure. What can I do for you?

Tangie glided out of the room so quietly Beth didn’t even get to say goodbye.

“Josef, I came by to ask what do vampires do for Thanksgiving?”

Josef smiled. “We eat like any other red blooded American.

“Last year I was still with Josh and…..I can’t bring Mick home to meet Mom because of his special diet.”

“Also the fact that twenty-odd years ago he rescued her baby.

“Something like that.” Beth said. “If I can’t celebrate with him I want to….celebrate. You’re going to be alone on Thanksgiving. Maybe the three of us can do something this weekend.

Josef raised his eyebrow and yelled. “Jade Sierra Rondon.”

You could hear the new girl racing through rooms. Her high heels clacking when she arrived a slight sheen to her caramel complexion and one of her intricate braids came loose.

“Yes Josef?”

“Jade, did you tell Ms. Turner my Thanksgiving plans?”

Jade’s jaw dropped. “No Josef. I wouldn’t do that.”

“How does she know?”

Tangie stuck her head in the room. “I told her my plans and she asked about the other girls. I didn’t tell her which city you were staying in. She glanced at the nervous new girl “Jade, fix your hair.”

Jade looked to Josef for approval and then hurried to the bathroom.

Josef waited until Jade was upstairs. “Tangie, you’ve ruined my fun. She was on the verge of confessing.

Tangie smiled “She was on the verge of a heart attack.”

“Since Jade isn’t playing I need more entertainment. Tell Delancy and Aqua I’m very disappointed in them and I’ll discuss their behavior in length at midnight.”

Tangie nodded.

“Also, make up a list of all your transgressions….known and unknown to me and I’ll deal with them before sunrise.

Tangie laughed. “How far back do I have to go? This month, year, freshie career, college, high school?

“Junior high school. Start with the 7th grade and work your way up to yesterday.

Tangie kept from rolling her eyes. She didn’t want to go back to first grade.

“Also, tell Jade I don’t tolerate messy hair or running in the house.”

‘Yes Josef.” Tangie said sweetly.

Beth folded her arms. “You are terrible.”

“I’m just having some fun Beth. I accuse them of doing something horrible and then wait to see how long it takes them to confess. After they confess, a sentence is executed and then they are pardoned.

“Those poor girls…. Beth said.

Josef laughed. “Practically tackle each other for their turn. Now I can’t do anything this weekend because we’re having Freshie Thanksgiving.

“Freshie Thanksgiving?

“The caterers will prepare turkey, dressing, potatoes, biscuits. The desserts should already be baking It will be a ten course meal.

“Ten courses???’

“Some courses will just be wine or juice Beth. Ten freshies, ten courses.

“What are you going to do while they eat?

‘I’ll drink after each course. The girls have to wait their turn, just like in a real family.

“Unbelievable. Won’t you be gorged?”

Josef laughed. “I haven’t eaten since sunrise and I won’t touch a drop until the meal begins tomorrow.

“So that’s why you’re cranky.” Beth said. “What should I do about Mick?”

“Why don’t you plan a Post-Thanksgiving event? Invite a few vampires, order some freshies.

“Freshies?’

“Or disgusting dead blood. Fielder’s Choice. I’ll come and help you with the guest list.

Beth frowned. “Is dead blood really that bad?”

“It’s awful Beth. Josef said seriously but Mick is willing to endure it…for you.

Beth cringed at that. “Could I have live blood instead of freshies? You know willing donors?’

“Not as much fun but it’s your party. Now excuse me Beth, I have calls to make, freshies to spank. It’s a full evening.

Beth frowned. “Freshies to spank?? Don’t tell me you’re going to ruin their night because of me.

“Beth, you really don’t understand freshies at all.
Last edited by cassysj on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: A Unique Thanksgiving PG-13 Cham Challenge 152

Post by allegrita »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

No, Beth really doesn't understand freshies. But then again, it's not really her fault! She's got such a skewed idea of vampire life! :comfort2:

It looks like Josef and his ladies are going to have a pretty exciting Thanksgiving. :laugh: Maybe Charles will take pity on Beth and invite them over to his place. :winky:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Mick does not explain the freshie world well. :sigh: Beth should keep her fingers crossed for a Riley Invite. :fingerscrossed:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Beth doesn't understand freshies, but you do. And Josef does, thank god.
As for thanksgiving, if Beth decides to give Mick a real meal of warm blood, this would be a great gift.
:hearts:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Shameless bump
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh my gosh, I'd forgotten this one! I love this look at Mick and Beth's intersection with "real" vampire life. :teeth:

Return to “cassysj's Office”