The List PG-13 Cham Chall Naughty or Nice

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

The List PG-13 Cham Chall Naughty or Nice

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended. Just a little fluff

Beth drove to Kostan Industries, she took the elevator to the top floor and stood in front of the gatekeeper.

“Laura, can I see him?’

“Ms. Turner….how nice of you to ask, usually you just barge in.’

“I don‘t do that….when you‘re here.”

“That’s because I have real fangs. You can go see him but I won’t guarantee his mood.”

Beth stepped in and wondered why Laura was laughing. She saw his office in complete disarray. There were papers all over the place and three of his freshies were armed with colored markers.

Josef said the name.

“Alana Simpson.”

“Naughty. “ Tangie said “Complaints of Midol, hair dye and nicotine.”

“Highlight in red.” “Anastasia Richardson.”

“Nice.” Summer answered. “No complaints against her and she has helped avoid some party problems.”

“Highlight in green. Ariel Mathison.”

Aqua raised her hand. “One complaint about an antibiotic but it was her first month.

“Yellow for now. I can’t believe we’re only done with the “A’s’ He looked up. “Beth, you are a welcome distraction.”

“What’s going on?”

“It’s my year to deal with the freelance.”

“Deal with them?’ Beth asked.

“The LA vampires rotate the freelance pool. I get it every thirty years. We have to rate all the agency girls and determine if they get a gift.”

“Only agency girls?” “What about the ones you pick up in a bar?”

Josef looked exasperated. “Beth, if we included them, I would have had to start this process in January. We get their files and check if there have been any formal complaints. The girls have done preliminary checks but I have to make the final decision.”

Beth folded her arms. “So you’re making a list and checking it twice, gonna find out whose naughty and nice?

“Tangie put Beth on the Naughty list.”

Tangie wrote in Beth Turner and highlighted it in red.

“I don’t work for an agency.” Beth said indignantly

“I don’t care….you’ve annoyed me. You’re on the list.”

“What do you get for being on the “Nice” list? Beth asked sweetly

Summer grinned. “Gift cards for either clothes or spa treatments.”

Josef glared. “ I have to decide whether someone is worth a designer outfit, full spa day, half spa day or just mani/pedi.”

“Right. The yellows usually get mani/pedi.” Aquamarine chimed in.

“Do you have to pay for all of this? Beth asked.

Josef was horrified. “Of course not. At least not this year because I’m doing all the work. All the other vampires donate an equal portion when I send them the total. I would gladly pay but it is my turn and unlike some vampires I don’t shirk my responsibility.

“Some vampires? Beth wondered

“Your boyfriend. His response is since he doesn’t use them he should be exempt.“

“He has a point.“

Beth, did you have a reason for coming today?

“Well, I was going to ask how to buy some “live” blood for Mick but I can see you’re busy.”

Josef brightened. “Oh, I want to think about that if he uses enough live blood it will be his turn next year. Give me a couple of days and I’ll have a contact for you.”

Three days later.

Ding Dong!

Mick opened the door and signed for a package. “It’s for you.”

Beth took the beautifully wrapped package. “There’s no card. Did you send it?”

Mick shook his head.

Beth tore the paper off and opened the box. There was a stocking with jingle bells and inside…..coal earrings.

Mick laughed. “You’ve been a bad girl.”

“He’s crazy.”

Mick smiled“”The rule is you have to wear them on New Year’s Eve so everyone can see.”

“It will be a frosty day in hell……Beth noticed a piece of paper in the corner of the box.

“Dear Beth, if you refuse to wear my little gift, I will refuse to give you the information you want. I have a list of 25 healthy A positives who are willing to donate in a bag instead of via vein. Let me know what you decide.”

Beth sighed. “I’m wearing them….but you better appreciate your Christmas Gift.

Mick’s jaw dropped. ‘My gift? Beth you have to tell me……
Marigold
Courtesan

Re: The List PG-13 Cham Chall Naughty or Nice

Post by Marigold »

He'll find out soon enough... :giggle:

Carol, you always have such creative concepts. :rose: I love the idea of the vampires going through the freshie list, deciding who has been good and who has been bad, and then deciding on gifts. :snicker:

:wreath:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Couldn't help smiling through this! :laugh: What a fun read! Thank you! :reddeer:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Cassy

This is great!

The possibilities for vamp/freshie traditions are practically endless. This one seems very plausible, especially with the personalities involved.

Great job! Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: Oh, Beth... you really are no match for Josef. But you do give him a run for his money. And Mick might not appreciate your gift at first, but I have a funny feeling it might grow on him. Blood from live donors HAS to be much tastier, don't you agree? :teeth:

I loved this one... and I agree with Marigold, you're just brilliant at thinking up vampire traditions. :notworthy:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Coal earrings :rolling: Chemically the same as diamonds, but they sure don't look as nice.
Mick will find out his gift soon enough. I love that he's perceptive enough to know what's going on, that Beth has some kind of deal with Josef.
Any deal with Josef is a cause of concern... :batseyes:

Josef has a lot of work pre-Christmas. I'm almost happy that I'm not in his position.
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

Cute vampire tradition. Beth and Josef are matched in some ways and in others they are so out of each others league. Right now one for the head vamp.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Marigold - Thanks I have so much fun coming up with freshie ideas and Mick will get a nice surprise

MLC - I love to do light hearted.

Jen - Thanks, I think Josef likes planning Santa

Alle - Beth just needs a century or so and Josef will really be in trouble. Mick will enjoy his gift and I have to admit Tangie had fun writing Beth's name on the naughty list

francis - I wonder if Charles came up with this idea because it doesn't use his gem product but they still have to pay him for assembly. Mick is very curious because Beth and Josef can cook up trouble.

BEM - Round 1 to Josef....who knows what Beth will come up with
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

clever and witty......as the Dolls and JK can be! :clapping:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Shameless bump
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I think real coal earrings would be a fabulous gag Christmas gift. Maybe you've come up with a money-making scheme, Carol! :teeth:

Josef and Beth are the best at sparring. Someday she could be in the ranks of Hope and Laura. Vamps who must not be trifled with!
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

I'm glad you bumped! It was a great reread! I wonder how Mick liked his present???

:giggle:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.

Return to “cassysj's Office”