Back In Time Ch 9 PG-13 Champagne Challenge Crossover

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Back In Time Ch 9 PG-13 Champagne Challenge Crossover

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any characters from Back To The Future or Moonlight. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mick explained to the humans about vampires and what he needed to protect them from Coraline.

While she was staked they tied Coraline up with silver chains he had Emmett buy. The two doctors were armed with blowtorches in the main house under instructions to fire if anyone besides Mick came near the door.

Mick removed the stake once the humans were secure Within minutes of the silver touching her skin Coraline was begging to make a deal.

“Take me to my brother. I’ll tell him where to find the girl.”

“The chains don’t come off until you tell me everything from the beginning.” Mick growled.

Coraline whimpered. “What do you want to know?

“Where is your husband?

“I don’t know.”

Mick used the remote control Emmett set up to tighten the silver. “Just tell me.”

Coraline winced. “He’s out of town that’s why I had the kid. Trust me it was his idea to have kids not mine. He likes to collect.

Mick was disgusted. “Who is watching the little girl?

“She has a nanny.”

“Human or vampire?”

“Vampire of course.” Coraline groaned.

“How have you been able to keep this a secret for twenty years? The Cleaners should have executed you at the first rumor.”

The silver was biting into her flesh. “I had protection.”

“What kind of protection?” Mick yelled.

Coraline debated what to say. “A heavy hitter I called in my marker.”

“The old man told me he saw you in LA. Konstantine runs LA. Who is willing to step on his toes for you?

Coraline whimpered. “I don’t know anyone that stupid.”

Mick came to a terrifying realization. “Don’t tell me he’s your godfather.”

“Are you getting scared Luscious? Coraline purred. “You don’t want someone like Kostantine looking for you.”

“I know him. He’s too pro vampire to let anyone turn a child. It’s too dangerous. He would never allow such a risk. He would have killed you himself.

Coraline was gaining confidence. “Unless I had something he needed.

Mick shook his head. “There is nothing he needs that badly.

Coraline smiled “You’re wrong. In 1955 he needed something for his pretty little wife. I was the only one who could get it for him.

Mick’s head was spinning. Wife? Josef wasn’t married and what could Coraline have that he would consider treason. There was nothing in this universe that was good. What was he going to do when he found the girl….burn her, tear her head off. What would that do to Old Mick? He could kill this Coraline…..easily but if she was telling the truth other kids were at risk. Maybe she had mentioned Beth to her husband for his collection. He realized he couldn’t fix anything in this world. He had to make sure it never happened.

He loosened the silver a little. “I’ll call your brother on one condition.”

Coraline’s eyes brightened. “Anything.”

“Tell me how you met your husband.”

“I don’t understand.”

He brought a cup of blood near her mouth. If you start talking you can have something for the pain. Mick promised. If not I’ll play with you till sunrise and leave you shackled all day. It’s your choice…..Precious.

Coraline’s eyes locked with his. In another world that was his pet name for her and this Coraline seemed to respond to it.

“I met him in 1952 at a 4th of July party.”

Is he older than you? Mick asked.

“No. He was pretty young for a vampire, turned in 1918 but quite a lineage. He grew up in Russia and he wanted to recreate his family.”

“Family?” Mick asked.

“He had five children. He wants four little girls and one son.”

Mick was horrified. “That’s insane.”

“I didn’t know his…..fetish until we were together a few years. He proposed in 1960 and it was after the wedding that he told me what I had to do.”

“Had to do?”

“If I didn’t agree he’d kidnap a child, turn them and report me to the Cleaners.” Coraline said.

“Why didn’t you report him to the Cleaners after you turned the child? Mick asked.

“I have a bad reputation with the Cleaners. In a He Said/She Said I would always lose. Coraline said honestly.

“What kind of car did he drive to the party? Mick asked.

Coraline laughed. “You want me to remember a car from 30 years ago?

Mick used the remote and smoke started to come off her skin.

“I don’t know. It was light blue…..two doors.

“When did he arrive at the party?”

Coraline was squirming. “Midnight……one, it was right after the band left.

Mick felt a stab of guilt. If Coraline had been playing with her guitarist she never would have noticed this guy. He really was responsible for Old Mick’s suffering. He brought the cup of blood to her lips and let her drink. Then he stabbed her in the heart with a stake.

He called for Emmett and had him remove the chains around her torso and handcuff her to the wall.

“Are you sure it’s safe? Emmett asked.

Mick nodded. “She’s weak and leave the shades up so the sun poisons her. If everything works out as I plan she won’t be here when I get back.

“What are you going to do? A voice asked from the doorway.

Mick faced his older self. “I’m going to kill the kidnapper before your daughter is even born.”

The old man smiled. “So I’ll live happily ever after with Angela and our kids.”

Mick didn’t have the heart to tell him that he would never meet Angela, never have a child, that this 63 year old man who had suffered so much would never live a day past thirty. Instead he said.

“I promise…..Angela will never know the pain of losing a child and no one will ever hurt your little girl.”

Tears ran down the old man’s face. “Will I ever see you again?”

“No.” Mick said softly.

“Then……thank you. Thank you for being strong when I was weak. Thank you for taking care of the helpless.

Mick was touched by that statement. He caused all the suffering yet this man thought he was strong......good. He had to be for his sake.

The Emmett from this time line took his cousin into the house. He came out and gave his doppelganger and young cousin a hug and said softly. “I don’t mind disappearing for you. He clapped Emmett on the shoulder and said. “You built our dream.” He nodded to the house. “Just make it right for him.”

Mick and Doc got into the Delorean.

“Where are we going this time?

“Same place as before. July 3rd, 1952. I need to kill a monster.

Emmett looked down at the floor. “Mick..outside of war have you ever killed anyone?”

“Yes. I can do it. I guess I have to marry Coraline. Maybe we can go back a few months ago and change something really bad that happened.

Emmett shook his head. “Mick, I think it’s too dangerous to change your past whether it be near or far past. I’m going to destroy the time machine after we fix everything.

“How will you know it worked?”

“Emmett smiled. “I’m going to send myself a letter from 1952. It will be delivered to me the day before you arrive from Western Union

“They won’t hold a letter that long”

“I have to try. Are you ready Mick?’

Mick nodded. “Let’s go back to the past.”
Marigold
Courtesan

Re: Back In Time Ch 9 PG-13 Champagne Challenge Crossover

Post by Marigold »

cassysj wrote:Coraline smiled “You’re wrong. In 1955 he needed something for his pretty little wife. I was the only one who could get it for him.
:gasp: Oh my gosh ... This opens up a whole other can of worms. Could Coraline have given Josef something that work Sarah up???

Another round of time travel makes me nervous, especially when Mick is planning on going back and killing someone. :nails:

Thank you, Carol! :flowers:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Marigold - I've written a lot of stories where I woke Sarah Whitley up. I've done it a few different ways but one of them was to have Sarah get "the cure" become human and have another vampire re-turn her. I usually use one of my OC's for that job but it was too creepy a thought not to involve Coraline this time

I must thank Jen because she planted this seed in my head when she mentioned that time travel always turns out bad. I got to think about the BTTF movies and in 2 the world was terrible for Marty & Doc but very good for Biff. I imagine Coraline was too busy with young Mick in 1955 to be consulted on anything including a hair style but what if she wasn't a new sire.....I believe Josef knew about the "Cure" and even suspected the Duvalls had it...what if....what if....what if
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

This is great!

Just when I was thinking that Coraline was the ultimate villain, we find that there is somebody worse than her.

Looking forward to the next chapter!!
Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Ohhhhh, ick. :gasp: That Russian guy has GOT to go! I think Mick really does have to eliminate him from the picture... at the very least, Human Mick has to keep Coraline distracted at the party so she never gets together with that guy.

Your idea about Coraline supplying the Cure to Josef in 1955 for Sarah is brilliant, and so very twisty! :brow: It's amazing how many things change as a result of one small-seeming action... :dizzy:

I really hope Mick can fix all this. What a mess... :sigh:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

There can't come anything good from time travel, ever. Now will Mick be able to take the russian vampire out, or will he just need to let his human self fall for Coraline before she falls for someone else?
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

I missed this chapter, and now there is already the next one!

Great chapter!Touching how old Mick is thanking young Mick, when Mick feels he's to blame.
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

jen - It is true there is the devil you know and the devil you don't

Alle - I think Coraline was lonely that night and if not Mick someone else but you never know. I do think the "Cure" could be helpful to Sarah and Josef never would have sought Coraline out when she had such a young disagreeable fledgling

francis - Maybe the best thing is to let events happen as they did. :batseyes:

MLC - Alternate Mick has suffered so much that Vampire Mick must seem like a superhero to him.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Alternate Mick is such a tragic character. I'm glad he and Alternate Emmet will be able to go "poof" now. What a pair of wasted lives. :sigh: On the other hand, Alt Josef must be a force to be reckoned with, and if he's got Sarah at his side? The world is their oyster freshie. :batseyes: :laugh:

Return to “cassysj's Office”