Back In Time Ch 8 Champagne Challenge #40 Crossover

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Back In Time Ch 8 Champagne Challenge #40 Crossover

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any Moonlight or Back To the Future characters, no copyright infringement is intended.

Mick sniffed again to make sure. It was definitely Coraline. He glanced at his senior self and said. “Go into your bedroom, lock the door and don’t come out no matter what you hear unless I call you.”

The old man stood up slowly and shuffled into his room. Mick grabbed the wooden rocking chair he had been sitting on and broke it into several useful pieces. He would have the element of surprise on Coraline. She might smell a young vampire but she wouldn’t recognize him in this universe. He saw Coraline heading for the main house where the two doctors were talking. He was standing on top of the carriage house when he jumped down on her. She turned at the last second but he could see the utter confusion on her face and that was all he needed.

The two vampires were snarling, biting and hair pulling. Coraline kicked the stake out of his hand and pinned him down. “Who are you??? Did Lance make you? She sniffed him. You’re young but not a baby. She had the upperhand for a minute but she seemed to come to a decision. “My husband is very powerful, let’s make a deal.”

“I don’t deal with babykillers.” Mick growled.

Coraline sighed. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You’ve turned a child. That is unforgivable.”

Coraline let out a throaty laugh. “If I had you’d be here with a team of Cleaners planning my execution.”

“The old man said….

Coraline looked at his face more closely and began to choke him no longer playing the innocent. “You resemble that crazy old man. Are you his son? Listen if Lance turned you to……….correct my mistake I’ll make you a better deal. My husband adores his little princess but I’m tired of her. I’ll let you kill her and take the body to Lance if you say I escaped. She loosened her grip slightly. “What do you say?”

Mick pretended to consider it. “If your husband is so fond of her what will he say?”

“I saw the cutest little blonde girl a few months ago. An absolute angel and she smells……delectable. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind an upgrade.

Mick head butted her and grabbed his other stake. He plunged it into her heart and carried her lifeless body back to the carriage house.

He knocked on the bedroom door. “Mick, open up.”

The old man opened the door and his eyes widened at seeing Coraline. “That’s her! That’s the woman that has my little girl. He started to cry. “You killed her! Now, I’ll never know what happened to her.”

Mick sighed. “I know what happened to her. He pointed at Coraline “I’ll get her to tell us where to find her but she’s never going to grow up. Your daughter is a………vampire.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Back In Time Ch 8 Champagne Challenge #40 Crossover

Post by allegrita »

Dun dun DUNNNNNN!!!!! This is so exciting! :reading: :cheering:

Poor alt-Mick, he's been through so much, how will he take this news?!? :comfort2: And what is our Mick going to do with Coraline?! He has to go back and fix this mess... :witsend: :fingerscrossed:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

This is truly a disaster. Don't mess with the space time continuum
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

He has messed up the timeline but good. :mdrama: I'm sure it will all turn out fine in the end. Right? :pray: RIGHT?? :madface:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Mick really needs a glimpse of his future and Beth so he can see that his life will turn out okay.

Emmitt needs to teach him that it's not nice to mess with the past--screws up the future and a lot of lives in the process. You'd think that simply by the law of averages, a change to the past would produce a positive outcome somewhere...

but no. It's always bad...

This, however, is very good!!!!

Thank you!!!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

:gasp: Things are getting a bit out of control, aren't they? :dizzy: Maybe this experience will help Mick to see that his life as a vampire isn't that bad after all. Unfortunately, things can always get worse.

Thank you, Carol! :flowers:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Oh my. Coraline turned the little girl, and now she wants little Beth as an upgrade? Will they get to Lance? Will he have to kill his own daughter to free her from being a child vampire forever? Can't wait for the next one.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Mick has to save Beth again! :mdrama:

Return to “cassysj's Office”