Back In Time Ch 7 PG-13 Champagne Crossover

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Back In Time Ch 7 PG-13 Champagne Crossover

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any Moonlight characters or Back to the Future characters. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mick and Emmett returned and when they went to the Brown property they saw another small house on the grounds.

Emmett was confused. “That wasn’t there before.”

They hid in the bushes when they saw another “Emmett” walking to the house carrying a tray of food. He knocked on the door. “Mick, Mick you have to eat.’

“Why are you calling me?” Vampire Mick whispered. "I don't live here."

“I don’t know.” Emmett said. “I didn’t expect there to be another “Me” Your change must have effected my timeline. We have to find out what you did to change my life so I can get back on track.

The two of them waited until “Emmett 2 came out of the house shaking his head with the untouched tray.

Emmett whispered to Mick. “Stay here. I’ll talk to myself. He jumped out of the bushes and said. “I’m from the future.”

His doppelganger dropped the tray. “Great Scott! He stared at himself. “I did it??? I dreamed of doing it but I never had time to build the flux capacitor.”

“Of course you did but it looks like things have changed for us.’

The two Doctor Browns headed to the house and Mick sneaked around to see himself.

He looked in the window and he saw a skinny old man who looked beaten down by the world. This was not the future he planned. He had to find out what happened.

He opened the door and the old man didn’t look up.

“Emmett, I’m not hungry. No one believes me and I’m tired of pretending.”

“What are you pretending? Vampire Mick said

The old man glanced up and saw the younger version and blinked in confusion. “Maybe I am crazy.”

“I don’t think you’re crazy.” Mick said gently “Has your cousin ever talked to you about time travel?

The old man nodded. “Yeah, he has an idea but he never has time to work on it. He worries about me too much. Did he finally do it? Are you…….me?

Mick nodded. “I’m from the past and it looks like you’ve had a hard life. What can I do to make it easier?

The old man sank in his chair. “Don’t marry Angela. Don’t have the baby. Don’t let the baby be kidnapped. If you can’t stop that then don’t go to the park in 1962 or 1985.

Mick was completely bewildered. “I’m from 1952, I don’t even know Angela.”

“You’ll meet her in about a year, get married in a hurry because Elizabeth is on the way.”

“Were you unhappy?”

“No. We were very happy until 1958 when our little girl was kidnapped. The police never found her or her body.”

Mick started to shake. “That’s awful. Where was she taken from? I’ll make sure we never go there.

“It was our house. We tried to have another baby but it wasn’t happening. Then in 1962 Angela got pregnant. I went to the park after work and tried to say goodbye to Lizzie but then….then….I saw her.

“What do you mean you saw her? Mick asked.

“She was with a woman with black hair and dark eyes. I went up to them and it was my little girl, she even called me Daddy and the woman disappeared with her faster than I ever saw anyone move.”

“I told Angela but she didn’t believe me, especially when I told her Lizzie hadn’t grown at all. She was still missing her front tooth. She had me committed. I was locked up for years and when I got out Angela asked for a divorce. I’ve never even seen my son. I’ve lived with Emmett for the last ten years or so but I drove into LA last week and I saw Lizzie with the same woman and she still hasn’t changed. Emmett wants me to see a shrink but I said “No Way” I’m not going back in for another ten years. I don’t know why my little girl hasn’t changed. I don’t know who that witch is that has her but I have to try to save her.” The old man started to cry.

Mick wasn’t sure if the old guy was crazy or if a vampire had really taken this guy's kid......his kid. Vampires rarely took the risk of turning a child it was a death penalty offense if The Cleaners caught you.

Mick went to comfort himself when he smelled a vampire coming on the property. He recognized the scent, it was Coraline.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Back In Time Ch 7 PG-13 Champagne Crossover

Post by allegrita »

:gasp: Oh, no... things went very, very wrong!!! :hankie: :hankie: :hankie: :hankie:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Yes, it's bad. Really bad.

Yikes!!

Sounds like Coraline's desires to play 'mommy' persisted and she was somehow drawn to be involved with Mick in some way.

Can't wait to see how this plays out. Hope we get a glimpse of Mick and Beth happy in the future.

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

OMG! This was not what Mick was expecting at all! And Coraline still screwed up his life it seems. Now has she sensed that Mick has come back from the future? She's going to show up at the house with the two Micks? :dizzy:

I'm loving this cross-over!! :thanks:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

What a sad life human Mick has had. :Mickangel:

Vampire Mick has idealized beliefs about humanity. His twin is proof that being a human does not guarantee a happy life. :bmoon:

I'm looking forward to seeing Cora...

Thank you! :rose:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Coraline still managed to make his life hell. No timeline will be completely without pain. This is an awesome story.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, poor Mick. :Mickangel:

Return to “cassysj's Office”