Back In Time Ch 6 PG-13 Champagne Crossover Challenge

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Back In Time Ch 6 PG-13 Champagne Crossover Challenge

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any characters from Moonlight or Back To The Future. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mick’s phone rang at 6:38AM

“Hello?” The sleepy vampire said.

“Mick? Is it really you? Emmett asked.

“Yes. Emmett I’ll be right over.”

Mick made it to Hill Valley in record time. He was not going to wake up Josef, he was just going to have to wing it with his cousin.

Mick knocked on the door and Emmett pulled him in, poking and prodding. “I never would have believed it if I hadn’t looked at the tape. The last time I saw you or thought I saw you was such a blur. I slept for three days, poor Einstein was starving that’s why I made the automatic dog feeder. Emmett pointed to a contraption that slopped canned food into a bowl. “Mick, I need to know what’s really going on.”

Mick realized he had to walk a fine line. “Emmett when you go through the Bermuda Triangle it changes you. You’re not really human anymore. You don’t age, can’t eat. It’s like your body is frozen in that one minute.

Emmett was listening intently. “But now that you’re back things will return to normal.”

“I don’t know.” Mick said. “I still can’t eat. I don’t want to live this way. I want to go back in time and change things.

Emmett nodded. “Okay, I understand but I think you need Coraline. The two of you have to convince…….the other two of you not to go on the trip.”

Mick shook his head sadly. “She likes being young and beautiful. I need to go back and make sure I never marry Coraline.

“But you love her so much Mick.”

“Emmett, I’ll make her miserable if she has to grow old with me now that she knows it didn’t have to be this way.

“I think you’re being too hard on her. She wants you more than anything. Give her the option to decide.

Mick couldn’t tell his cousin Coraline was unavailable because he murdered her for kidnapping.

“Emmett please let me do this.”

His cousin reluctantly agreed. “Okay, but I have to test it first. Meet me tomorrow night at Twin Pines Mall, my friend Marty will record the experiment.”

Mick shook his head. “No. I don’t want any strangers. I know how to run a camera. If it works you’ll take me back to 1952 and everything will be fine.

October 26th, 1985

Mick met his cousin in the parking lot of Twin Pines Mall. They did a one minute time travel experiment with Einstein and Emmett told the story of when he discovered time travel. He packed his plutonium pellets for the return trips and then he heard something. All of a sudden he said. “Oh, my God. They found me. I don't know how, but they found me. Run for it, Mick!

Who? Who?

“Who do you think? The Libyans.”

With vampire strength and speed Mick pulled his cousin into the car and started to drive.

“Emmett change the date to July 3rd, 1952.

Emmett punched it in. “Why then?”

“That’s the day before I met Coraline.”

The two of them landed in 1952 and hid the Delorean on the Brown property. They took Emmett’s 1951 car and drove to Los Angeles. Mick had Emmett park the car a few blocks from his old apartment. He slipped in and took a look at himself. Young, hungover and having no idea this was the last day of his normal life. He had to keep himself from that party. The only way he ever would have missed a paying gig was if he was in the hospital so Mick did the only thing he could do. He broke the arm of his younger self.

The young man cried out in pain but vampire Mick was gone before he could turn over.

Mick went back to Emmett and the two of them returned to 1985, but they would soon learn you should never mess with the space-time-continuum
jen
Cleaner

Re: Back In Time Ch 6 PG-13 Champagne Crossover Challenge

Post by jen »

Oh, dear.

Wonder what the changes will be.

I guess Mick may just meet Coraline later, when his broken arm heals.

Maybe she gave him the option and he decided to join her willingly. Or not. Maybe during one of the separations when she kidnapped Baby Beth, Mick decided he liked the idea of an eternal child. :gasp:

They could all be one happy undead family now.

Yikes! :eek2:

Also, Mick should be honest with Emmitt. I bet he already knows...

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Oh my! He broke the arm of his younger self? And it changes the time line not like he thought it would. Hmmm... maybe he married a nurse at the hospital. :tongue:

Waiting for the next chapter!

:reading:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

:gasp: Mick is trying to change his life for the better, but it appears that his actions have unintended consequences.

Can't wait to see where things go from here! :flowers:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, man... BTTF teaches us all that you have to be very careful when going back in time, because every action has massive consequences!! :mdrama: What happened???? :gasp:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Now this is a cliffhanger if I ever saw one. What will happen???
(need a nail biting smilie) :witsend:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

We have one! :nails: (it's "nails" inside colons.)
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I'm still :nails: at this point. I don't remember what happened! :gasp:

Return to “cassysj's Office”