Back In Time Ch 5 PG-13 Crossover Challenge

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Back In Time Ch 5 PG-13 Crossover Challenge

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

Mick drove Josef to Hill Valley.

“Let me take the lead.” Mick said

“Whatever you say Uncle Mick.”

Mick knocked on the door and Doc Brown opened the door and slammed it shut.

“Great Scott! I’m having hallucinations. I hope it’s not a side effect of the Delorean.

Josef sighed. “This is the genius you told me about.”

Mick pounded on the door. “Emmett let me in.”

“Go away Fantasy Boy. My cousin disappeared in 1952.”

Josef started to walk to the car. “I’m going to call the Cleaners and have him sedated.”

“Josef, he’s a little confused.”

“That is the understatement of the century.”

Mick banged on the door while Josef walked around the property. “Emmett, it’s really me. I saw you a few days ago and I told you about my honeymoon in the Bermuda Triangle. I’m here with my nephew Joey. Josef spun around at the nickname. If looks could kill Mick would be a dead undead man. He continued. "Emmett, I think he can help you get the plutonium.

The door opened again. “Keep your voice down.”

Mick said. “Emmett I’m here with my nephew, Cynthia’s son. He has made a fortune with the Duvall money and I want you to tell him about your idea and maybe we can make it happen and I can go back to 1952 and change my circumstances. I don’t have to lose my family.

Emmett shook his head. “I’m losing my mind. I think I’m having a reaction to the Libyan Plutonium.

“Libyan Plutonium? Mick asked. What are you talking about?

Josef walked up to Mick and said below human hearing. “He has plutonium within a half mile of here. He’s either nuts or……

“Or a genius.” Mick finished.

“I don’t need your compliments Dream Cousin or your imaginary friend." Emmett yelled. He waved his hands and said. Disappear.”

Mick noticed the video camera. “Is that camera on?

“It’s always on for experiments.” Emmett mumbled. “Why am I talking to a hallucination?

“I can prove I’m real. Play that tape tomorrow when you wake up and you’ll know I was really here. Mick wrote down his phone number. “Call me, and we’ll talk about getting this done.

Emmett put the card in his jacket for the sake of science he'd check it out tomorrow.

Mick and Josef went back to the car. Josef said.

“He believes he can do it. I thought you said he needed money for the plutonium.”

“That's what he told me. Are you sure you smelled it?”

Josef rolled his eyes. “I’m sure. Mick if he’s not crazy what are you going to do? If you really can go back in the past.

“I’m going to stop myself from marrying Coraline. That way I’ll remain human and all the people I killed will get to live their lives.

“Are you sure you won’t do more harm than good? What about the good things you’ve done?

“Except for saving that little girl I haven’t done a good thing since 1952. She won't be kidnapped if Coraline isn't trying to get me back. You said you would change something. Why can you change the past and not me?

'I'm older, wiser and what I would do is a blip on the radar. It would only change the lives of a couple of people. You have noble aspirations of atoning for vampirism. What if you kill people by not becoming a vampire?

Mick smiled. “You just don’t want to break in a new poker player. If I was never turned you’d have someone else for poker night.”

“Yeah but he would lose as graciously as you do.” Josef said lightly.

Mick started the car. “Let’s see if he calls me tomorrow. Maybe both our dreams can come true.”
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Back In Time Ch 5 PG-13 Crossover Challenge

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Uncle Mick and his nephew "Joey." Love it! :laugh:

Now, will Emmett believe they are not hallucinations and build the time machine? Will Mick get to change his past? Waiting for more!

:reading:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Oh dear! I wasn't expecting Emmett to think that Mick was a halucination. Hopefully, he will call tomorrow!
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Oh, so that's why you were wondering about VHS tapes. :chin:

"Joey" :snicker: is right -- Mick's desire to change the past could have consequences that he isn't even aware of yet. :dizzy:

Looking forward to the next chapter! :flowers:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, man, Mick is entering dangerous territory here. Hasn't he seen BTTF?! (Oh, wait. No, he hasn't.) :snicker: Anyway, I'm totally hooked on this story and I can't wait to find out what happens! I know Emmett will call... he'd never forget something scientific like checking the videotape. :teeth:

Josef's reactions are totally cracking me up. When Mick called him "Joey" I thought all hell would break loose! :coffee:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

:rolling:

This is so funny!

I thought Josef was going to have a heart attack over cousin Joey.

I never expected that they could smell plutonium, but if they can smell silver, why not? It is very heavy and unstable so I'll bet it reaks.

Looking foward to more!!!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

I am so looking forward to the time travel, but I fear that Mick will do more bad than good by changing his life from back then. And will he even be able to do this?
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I feel so sorry for Mick here. :Mickangel:

Return to “cassysj's Office”