A Special Note to My Readers: becoming 100% Moonlightaholic

A place for Librarian_7's G to PG-13 stories
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Re: A Special Note to My Readers: becoming 100% Moonlightaholic

Post by jenstc2003 »

*Hugs* And we adore your fics, Lucky! You KNOW we're all here for the duration!
Jen

Mick's Synful One
diane31
Fledgling

Post by diane31 »

Oh congratulations Lucky!!! And thank you so much for all your work and this beautiful post!!! :heart: :hearts: :heart: I'm sure all of us here share your wish! Just yesterday I was feeling so happy to be here, I started wondering what it would be like now if we didn't have this site... and the thought evoked memories of a certain tragic day almost two years ago now... May we never, ever lose this! :hearts: :clapping: :hearts:
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Dearest Lucky,

Your letter made me cry, it was straight from the heart!! :hankie: You are such a sweet and wonderful person and I feel blessed to be on this site with you. Your letter was just as well-written as your fic, btw!! :clapping: :clapping:

Congratulations on the title, but you've always been 100% Moonlightaholic to me!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :hyper2: :hyper2: :champs: :champs: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowers:

Love,
mitzie :mooncat:
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

Congrats, Lucky! I love your work, your knowledge, your snarks...in short, I love you!!! Keep up the good work!!! Maybe one day I will be 100%!!! :hyper2:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
Albra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Albra »

Congratulation Librarian !
Thank you for all your stories

:rose: :rose: :rose:
fairytoes
Rogue vampire

Post by fairytoes »

Congratulations Lucky!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Wonderful Banner by Redwinter
Gorgeous Avi by Lilly
Thank you!
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Congratulations, dearest Lucky, on officially becoming a 100% Moonlightaholic. :cheer: Not that there was ever a doubt, of course.

Your post - and all the lovely replies - made me :rolling: and :hankie: by turns.

Particularly this part:
librarian_7 wrote:...The mods, one and all...Lilly, one of my best friends in the world, and the best beta ever. Allegrita, a truly lovely individual, and a wicked good beta, too. PNWgal, whose passion for writing, life, and justice enthralls me. Redwinter, our redoubtable and indefatiguable maven. And Phoenix, the one who brought us together, and who leads us. Her vision made this board, and her devotion to it is downright epic. Trust me on this one. Together, the team that runs this board could not be better. Six of us, all very different, but the pieces of the puzzle interlock in a way that makes the whole greater than the sum of the parts...
Never truer words have been spoken ... er, written.

Lucky, you are an integral part of the best mod team on the internet. :groupwave: And thank you so much for being an MLA "exclusive". :reading:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Congratulations, Lucky (and I'm a maven :giggle: :woohoo: ).

Exclusive, you say? Was there ever any doubt?

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

And a special thanks to you, Lucky, for expanding my vocabulary. I had to look up maven. And because I'm interested in what you say, I did.
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

francis, Lucky expanded my vocabulary, too ... and English is my first language. ;)
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
NightAir
Fledgling

Post by NightAir »

Congratulations on the official recognition. We knew it all along! :flowers:

I actually followed you and your stories here. So thank you for leading me to this site I love so much!
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Congratulations Lucky, and thank you. For all you do. :flowers: :thanks:

Here's to the next 7500!! :champs:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

Congratulations Lucky!!! :hug: I'm so happy for you, 7500 posts, WOOT WOOT!! :clapping:

And I totally agree with your note, MLA is such a wonderful Moonlight home, and its fans like you that make it such a fun and loving community. :hearts:
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
tucutecats
Fledgling

Post by tucutecats »

i LOVE YOU LUCKY AND YOU WONDERFUL STORIES.AND YES i'M SHOUTING BECAUSE i REALLY,REALLY MEAN IT. i'M ALSO 100 PERCENT MOONLT AND 110 PERCENT JOSEPH. KEEP WRITING AND I'LL KEEP READING AND I'LL BUY THAT VAMP BOOK YOU'LL EVENTUALLY WRITE. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

To say that all the lovely responses have been overwhelming, is an understatement. And I want to thank each of you…

One.zebra, thanks, sweetie! And hugs back.

Allegrita—my blushes! And sweetie, if you want to see a phenomenal person, look in the mirror! Knowing the caliber of my readers, constantly challenges me to make sure my writing is up to snuff.

Luxe, good idea, and well, you never know what will happen.

Francis, thank you! And know that you are a big part of this board, too…the worldwide membership is one of the things I do love about the place. And glad to be educational!

AggieVamp, dear…I do adore my readers! And you know you have a special place in my heart!

Cassy, hon, I absolutely agree that the admin, dear Phoenix, and the whole team of mods (and I’m not taking credit for it!) are just fabulous. Those other ladies do a lot of heavy lifting, trust me.

Lilly, hugs. Just…hugs, for you and yours.

Hotmicks…I had no idea. And you hang around as long as you want, honey! We need your snarks, and your wit. And anything else you want to give us.

Grace…I’m speechless. For once, so enjoy it while it lasts. And thank you.

OnceBit, you betcha. And I do appreciate so much that you commented!

Coco, hugs back to you. Let’s write another story together sometime, okay?

Ah, wondergirl…how well I remember a hot June day in Dallas. And yes, sweetie, you know the fic is here for you when you’re ready!

MoonlitRose, thanks…for reading and for commenting.

DSR, you must know how much I treasure your comments on my fic (and all the other fic you comment on, too…) without members like you, this would be a quieter place. And honey, I think as long as people want to read about him, well, Josef will keep my keyboard humming.

Diane, I think we’re around for the long haul. And I’m so pleased to hear people praising this board, because, well, because it makes me feel so proud to be working with Phoenix in this lovely place she’s given us.

Mitzie, hugs and kisses. Tell you a secret, I cried a bit while I wrote it, because I just feel so strongly about MLA, and all the wonderful members here.

Woll, keep on snarking, keep on being you! Love you, too, hon.

Albra, thanks! And you are so welcome!

Fairytoes, thank you!

Phoenix, well, it’s a privilege to work with the best admin on the Web. ‘Nuff said.

Hey, Red…of COURSE I had to trot out my five dollar (or five pound!) words for you.

NightAir, my goodness, that’s very flattering. Thank you!

MickLifeCrisis, you’re on. At least the next 7500.

GL9, it takes a lot of fans to make a site like MLA, but I’m certainly proud and happy to do my part.

Tucutecats—indoor voice, sweetie…and thanks! The fic will keep coming, soon as I write each piece.

Love all you folks, truly….this is home.

Lucky
Last edited by librarian_7 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: because my awesome beta keeps me honest...all the time.

Return to “Librarian_7's Office”