Logan's Turn (Challenge fic) --PG-13

A place for Librarian_7's G to PG-13 stories
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Logan's Turn (Challenge fic) --PG-13

Post by MoonShadow »

So the question begs to be asked, did you ever hear from David about this story? I hope he wrote back and gave you his opinion.
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Alas, he never answered. He did open the message, but never replied. And I haven't wanted to write again and bug him about it, because that just seems...not the thing to do.

I do hope he actually read it. And enjoyed it. But I have no evidence. He's a pretty busy guy...he might not have had a chance to read it.

Lucky
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Oh I love Logan and this story was just wonderful Lucky.
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by Tam »

Hey,

I got round to reading your story now- thanks again for linking it. I sometimes need things pointed out to me like that for the sheer overdose of fanfics here waiting for me to read them :)

I like it. I can only concur with the other commenters- especially francis (WoW, Mick? really? But why not...). I like the idea of the Con and Logan being turned there. You give a bit of insight to a more pensive Logan, which makes his character more 3D.

*sigh* Off-topic : those Cons always look so cool! I wish those things weren't always in the USA or the UK, or I'd go too. But Europe is just too...boring for that.

Also, I'd like to link this to someone outside the forum, if I may, but it doesn't seem to be on your ff.net profile (?). Did you post it anywhere publicly accessible?
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Thanks, Tam! I pm'd you about an external link. That was, I think, the last story I posted on any other site.

I am very fond of this one, as Logan is such an interesting character, and it seemed like such a logical place for him to be...and for her, as well.

Lucky
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I'm back for a reread of one of my favorite minor character stories... thanks again for writing it, Lucky! :hug:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Another wonderful fic!

Logan Griffin had a great deal of potential and I think his character would have a much larger role in future episodoes. His sire is not among the characters we saw on the series. I wish she would make an appearance again or that we could hear more about Logan's backstory

Thank you!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Thanks, jen! I have thought that sometime, I might bring back Logan and his sire...and if the story occurs to me, well, look for it here!

Lucky
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Logan was a very interesting Moonlight character - he was not "perpetually cool," and he didn't have much in the way of "vamp appeal." It was unfortunate that we saw so little of him, and that we were not provided with his backstory. Fortunately, this wonderful story fills in some of the blanks. I really like the idea of Logan knowing Mick while he was still human.

I could totally see Logan hanging out at a con. I'm sad that he didn't get the full con experience. Instead of going to the panels, buying collectibles, and getting autographs, he chased after the woman who would later make a careless mistake. As an aside - A few weeks ago I watched a show on TLC called "Geek Love." It was about a speed-dating event at a comic-con. Logan would have fit in perfectly with the other participants - especially if he was in his Lando Calrissian costume. :snicker:

Beth has a real talent in getting people to open up and talk to her. :notworthy:

Thanks, Lucky! :rose: As usual, very well done!
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

I stopped by here because I always love the way you handle the supporting characters. I occasionally see David's posts on FB, and I know he's moved onto other commitmentside but it still something I wonder about, just what did he think of the story.

I love to read your work. You make me smile, cry, laugh out loud,snort and spray cofree everywhere, in other words you touch my heart. The mark of a fine author.
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Just adding something to my favorite quotes.
“You know, for a human, you’re okay.”

“Thanks, I think.”
I didn't really know what Comic Con was back when I first read this, now I've seen some more coverage I can appreciate your descriptive writing even more.
I still want to know how Logan's fledgling time was. :blushing:

Return to “Librarian_7's Office”