After the Dance - PG 5/17/13

A place for Darkstarrising's G to PG-13 stories
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: After the Dance - PG 5/17/13

Post by darkstarrising »

GuardianAngel wrote:Right now, I've got my fingers in my mouth, doing that whistle thing. [no, I'm not really - I don't know how but if I did, that's what I'd be doing. :winky: ]

:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

Lovely, DSR. If nothing else at least, in Sonata, we got to see Mick's walls come down enough to give him a Beth a real chance. I'd never thought of their relationship that way before - a dance. But that's a perfect analogy. So true. For every step Beth dragged Mick forward he retreated. How exhausting must that be? Now Mick's finally going to lead. LOL. I bet he's a GREAT dancer.
Thanks, GA :hug: And glad you enjoyed it. In the beginning of 'Sonata', Mick and Beth are dancing together, seemingly happy with how their relationship is progressing, yet during the rest of the episode, things keep happening which drive them apart. That's what gave me the idea for their whole relationship as being something of a dance where one takes a step forward while the other steps back.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

That was beautiful and sooo Mick. They really did do a dance throughout the whole series, so to cap off the very end of Sonata this way was so appropriate.

I have been away from Moonlight for a while and recently started watching the series again. I am filled with such joy and entertainment but also I have this terrible sadness. It was reassuring to hear that some of you others feel it, too. It is really doing a number on my emotions. It's like losing it all over again. I am so surprised to feel this way after so long.

I am glad this site is still around and glad people are still writing stories.
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

helloeeze wrote:That was beautiful and sooo Mick. They really did do a dance throughout the whole series, so to cap off the very end of Sonata this way was so appropriate.

I have been away from Moonlight for a while and recently started watching the series again. I am filled with such joy and entertainment but also I have this terrible sadness. It was reassuring to hear that some of you others feel it, too. It is really doing a number on my emotions. It's like losing it all over again. I am so surprised to feel this way after so long.

I am glad this site is still around and glad people are still writing stories.
Thanks so much, Helloeeze :ghug: I'm glad you enjoyed the story. It really is amazing how this show evokes such emotion even today and trust me, you're not alone in how you feel about it.
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!

Return to “Darkstarrising's Office”