A thank you to all writers and readers

Come in, relax, and read.
oncebitten
Freelance freshie

Re: A thank you to all writers and readers

Post by oncebitten »

allegrita wrote:SBJ-- as a writer, in many ways I hold your stuff up as a standard; and as a reader, I wait eagerly for new updates. Is there any greater goal for a writer? (Well, yeah--the Pulitzer prize, but uh, we write fanfic.)

Your writing is better than most of the stuff I buy bound between covers at the bookstore. What is it about Moonlight that brought out this kind of creativity in so many people?! I'll never understand it, but I appreciate it more than I can say.

In the long run, it's all about celebrating these characters we love so much, preserving this world that we still want to inhabit. I feel very lucky to be among people who write so well in this world, and readers who are so very appreciative of the efforts of us writers.

Thanks for creating this thread. And thanks for writing. Thanks very, very much. :hearts:
I feel exactly the same SBJ! (Except that I am not a writer, which alone puts me in awe of you!) Thank you for sharing your talent with us! :heart:

Thanks to Tug for my awesome avatar.
Tag by Barnabus
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

allegrita wrote:SBJ-- as a writer, in many ways I hold your stuff up as a standard; and as a reader, I wait eagerly for new updates. Is there any greater goal for a writer? (Well, yeah--the Pulitzer prize, but uh, we write fanfic.)
Wait--there's no Pulitzer for fanfic??? Oh, damn....I thought they'd added a special new category for ML fanfic this year.

Lucky :type:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

No Pulitzer for fanfic?

Figures. We really should have multiple categories, though.

Like...oh, I don't know... the challenges in the Coffee House?

:hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “The Library”