The Pledge (PG-13)

A place for Luxe deLuxe's G to PG-13 stories
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Re: The Pledge (PG-13)

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:I never realized this was your very first fic! It is so beautiful and evokes such emotion - still. Every single time I read it. :reading:

:rose:
Thanks, MLC :rose: You have no idea how nervous I was when I hit the 'send' button for this fic after I'd finished it. It was late at night and I tried not to think about it again, but couldn't help myself and checked into the site I posted it to (now sadly gone) over lunch at work the next day. I couldn't believe that 25 people had commented on it overnight and had liked it! I guess that's what really started me writing. I don't think I would have been brave enough to post something else if no one had commented, and to this day I will ALWAYS leave a comment for the writer after I've read their work. I don't always love everything I read, but I know how hard the author has worked to get it there for me and how much a comment means. So thank you again for yours :wings:
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

The writing is exquisite and the emotion so raw and real I feel like a voyeur in the room.. Perfect
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

BlueEyedMonster wrote:The writing is exquisite and the emotion so raw and real I feel like a voyeur in the room.. Perfect
Thank you, BEM. :flowers: There is no greater compliment than that of making the reader feel the characters' feelings.

regards,

Luxe xx
Banner by the talented Hot Micks

Return to “Luxe deLuxe's Office”